Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFT

UDFA
Thought some of you would like to see this jersey. It looks even better in-person.
You all know my favorite uniforms are the old school 70's-90's versions but I do like the new bone jersey. In person, you can actually see the blue, yellow and white combo of the old Ram away jersey. It's by no way better than those jerseys (we all know God created those
wink2 smiley
) but there is that old school hint when you see these IMO.
thumbs up smiley
If they would have just turned that sun on the shoulders into a Rams horn they would have nailed it.
Donald1.png
Donald2.png
Ram Helmet.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thought some of you would like to see this jersey. It looks even better in-person.
You all know my favorite uniforms are the old school 70's-90's versions but I do like the new bone jersey. In person, you can actually see the blue, yellow and white combo of the old Ram away jersey. It's by no way better than those jerseys (we all know God created those
wink2 smiley
) but there is that old school hint when you see these IMO.
thumbs up smiley
If they would have just turned that sun on the shoulders into a Rams horn they would have nailed it. View attachment 38165View attachment 38166View attachment 38168

Very nice, @RFT! Thanks for posting those.

What’s those numbers feel like to the touch? It looks rubberish.

RFT

UDFA
Very nice, @RFT! Thanks for posting those.

What’s those numbers feel like to the touch? It looks rubberish.
It's not too different from my Goff Yellow/Blue Nike jersey. A little more rubberish but not much. The cool thing is that these new jerseys are not as long as the old ones. I'm 6' tall and the length is perfect. It's about 2 inches shorter than my Goff (they are both XL jerseys).

Last edited:

RFT

UDFA
That's also not a photo of a helmet, 3D rendering.
No it's a photo. It was posted by one of the rookies I believe on Twitter. If you zoom in, you can see the reflection of his foot in the visor.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No it's a photo. It was posted by one of the rookies I believe on Twitter. If you zoom in, you can see the reflection of his foot in the visor.

I think snaz was referring to the 49’er helmet in that quote. (y)

A different post. link

I had a double take too. :biggrin:

EasyE

Starter
we have landed on Mars several times....and there is the oculus...and we put cheap decals on the helmets in a billion dollar industry. its just tacky....

but thats just me....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Akers was the star of this shoot. He looks determined, like he belongs, instead of trying too hard. We need someone on offense to match the intensity of Ramsey and Donald.
I agree. The dude just looks serious, like he knows this is his time. And I have mad respect for him btw for electing to not transfer and to instead gut it out there at Florida St. Think there's a really good chance the Rams hit it out of the park with his selection.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know some don't like the Bone uniforms

But I love it , best uniform in the NFL

I wish they would have gone with the same design on the blue uniforms

skip the the sleeves stripe and just did the numbers on the sleeves

and just did the solid colored numbers

View attachment 38009
I think those leg stripes need to be blue. And blue socks on top of that would help the look overall. Not as high as you and others on the bone uni, but they're not so bad that I don't want to watch my team so it's all good.

Also I'm waiting to see how they look on TV. That can make a big difference and it's hard to tell when you're only seeing images from controlled lighting.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
as much as I like the Bone uniforms

I'm thinking they should have just stuck with the white

I wonder if we'll get a white uniform next year

thumb.aspx

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
we have landed on Mars several times....and there is the oculus...and we put cheap decals on the helmets in a billion dollar industry. its just tacky....

but thats just me....
I agree with you on this Easy. That said I'm not upset about it or anything. But I have had the same thought. And one advantage of putting them into the helmet coloration is you remove the element of players changing the horn angles. Last couple seasons you could see that going on as players trimmed the old horns to fit and go past the ear hole. Again not a huge deal or anything but if you're gonna be an elite franchise why not own that shit and explore every way you can to establish that level of production. :beer2::cool:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think snaz was referring to the 49’er helmet in that quote. (y)

A different post. link

I had a double take too. :biggrin:

Me too, then I realized there isn't water in it, so I couldn't flush this toilet bowl.

Seriously, of all the NFL helmets, THIS was the one chosen to compare our new one to? The Rams can remove the horns altogether, change the color to purple and pink and would STILL be lightyears better than the shitholes.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
then i say we pay them the same also....
Yes, the athletes deserve to be paid nothing because you don't wike da whittle stickuhs... Get over it already.