Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
that one of Woods is pretty sharp

Ramsnewuniforms71a.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
These have really grown on me.
I cant wait to see them on the field.

The colors rock and the unis are still unique, compared to any other NFL team

EasyE

Starter
You nailed it Eric, you nailed it. Loved your stuff in the late 80's/early 90's. Should have kept NWA together tho....ya shouldn't have sided with Heller.

man, take your ritalin why don't cha? good luck with your relationships

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
man, take your ritalin why don't cha? good luck with your relationships
Nah, I'm good. I am just going to enjoy watching my Rams play in their new stadium, in their new gear, while you wring your hands over these unis. Sounds like you're the one that needs meds, champ.

You must be the life of every party..... You take care now, buh bye then.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
You nailed it Eric, you nailed it. Loved your stuff in the late 80's/early 90's. Should have kept NWA together tho....ya shouldn't have sided with Heller.

FYI. You know the real life DJ Yella is a huge Rams fan. Spent years watching Rams games at Yankee Doodles in Long beach with a group of Ram fans he was in before the relocation back to LA. Great times.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
FYI. You know the real life DJ Yella is a huge Rams fan. Spent years watching Rams games at Yankee Doodles in Long beach with a group of Ram fans he was in before the relocation back to LA. Great times.

Blair field !!! LB Pier !!

Where’s the Pool ?? No pool on either side of the street now. Well indoors anyway.

I think the UNI’s will grow on Ram Fans!! Playing TBay one Thursday Night. Freaking NFL & there rules. What a disgrace of freedom.

Mustard vs Ketchup . Where were all the Farmer John commercials.
West Coast !!

Q729

Legend
The colors are cool, but I just need some contrast. Blue/yellow, bone/whatever... anything but the one-color pajama look.

dang

Legend
These have really grown on me.
I cant wait to see them on the field.

The colors rock and the unis are still unique, compared to any other NFL team
The uniforms will continue to grow on Rams fans as they become the norm, the Rams become elite and rock their new stadium. For the naysayers did you really think the Rams were going to roll out a brand new $5b crip and try to grab LA by the nutsack by going back to a look they had in the 70s? It’s 2020, and the NFL has a shiny new toy to unwrap and show off. Go Freakin Rams!!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah man, I will never understand the hate for these unis. I say that as a HUGE fan of the previous royal and canary kits. IMO, if they had to change them (which they did), we couldn't have asked for much more than this concept. These mofos POP and should look amazing under lights and in the sun. ) Some people just hate change.

oldnotdead

Legend
The uni's are okay and they will grow on you with time. I really like the colors, nice and bright, looks fresh. Actually the only thing I don't like is the logo. I think the logo is horrendous. They should simply use the ram head as the logo. Any gear I buy will have only the ram head, not the damn ugly logo.