Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I know some don't like the Bone uniforms

But I love it , best uniform in the NFL

I wish they would have gone with the same design on the blue uniforms

skip the the sleeves stripe and just did the numbers on the sleeves

and just did the solid colored numbers

View attachment 38009

Not a fan of Bone on Bone.
Dingy whites! Need to wash those uniforms... oh wait they are supposed to look that color... hahahahahah

EasyE

Starter
EesB5N9U4AE0Rle

real helmets don't have stickers... used to be painted under a thick clear coat .

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
They have always been decals as far as I know..... But regardless...

image-asset.jpeg

Last edited:

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's super, enjoy fawning over that shitty helmet, but you said...

yep....i believe they have been stickers\decals since leaving St. Lou.....

And that is what I was claiming was false. I believe the Rams have been using decals a LOT longer than that. Doesn't bother me one bit either. Go tell Aaron Donald he isn't a real football player cuz he wears stickers on his helmet. Who the F cares??? Why would any Rams fan look for reasons to hate on something this trivial???

MolaRam

UDFA
real helmets don't have stickers... used to be painted under a thick clear coat .

Back in the mid-late '70's I remember seeing a NCAA Pitt Panthers helmet at an auction that had heavy clear coat over the stripes and side decal/sticker.

Thought that was pretty cool.

unnamed.jpg

906e918804135dc756e7bdd85cec4811.jpg

However, that was indeed "way back when."

Been an avid follower of the Rams since around '69 or so, and then their "greatest uniforms ever in history" era from '73-'99.

Don't think they ever had clear coat over those horns.

And fuck Tony Dorsett.

EasyE

Starter

And that is what I was claiming was false. I believe the Rams have been using decals a LOT longer than that. Doesn't bother me one bit either. Go tell Aaron Donald he isn't a real football player cuz he wears stickers on his helmet. Who the F cares??? Why would any Rams fan look for reasons to hate on something this trivial???

what are you? 12 years old

EasyE

Starter

billion dollar team, 1 dollar decals...can we afford some helmets without wall paper on them ?...like the Whiners can?

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
what are you? 12 years old
You nailed it Eric, you nailed it. Loved your stuff in the late 80's/early 90's. Should have kept NWA together tho....ya shouldn't have sided with Heller.