Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
My new hat arrived

88C3E635-08B1-4E05-B61E-3A1677B6CCFC.jpeg

Ram65

Legend
Helmets looked good in episode 2 of camp live. The numbers on the blue jersey looked all white though.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
For me.... looking straight on side view at the helmet it's...meh. Looking at it front on off center where you can see the break it has that 3D look and works.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Regardless what anyone thinks of the new horns

they sure do shine

zv4cw5se6jg0bskflr26.jpg

q11xdo19wux7aftuplkv.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
also think the bone jersey with blue pants could look pretty sharp

xhewxxvwmofpds3dyboo.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The helmets pop, I hate to admit. Also, love the blue.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Those unis are going to look STUNNING under the Sunday night lights and in their environment at SOFI vs the Cowboys.

The logos are not good enough imo, but they have the potential to improve a lot with slight adjustments, which I fully expect next year. The uniforms might take some getting used to for some.. but I think they are going to be a big hit.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
The helmet has won me over. I've adjusted to the 3d look and don't see the crescent or banana as much now. The all blue and gradient looks weak though. Ugly uniforms aren't new though, as long as they win.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The helmet has won me over. I've adjusted to the 3d look and don't see the crescent or banana as much now. The all blue and gradient looks weak though. Ugly uniforms aren't new though, as long as they win.

I've come around on much of the uniforms. The only part I really can't get behind is the gradient for the numbers. It looks bush league - like something an xfl or arena league team would bring out.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I may be proven wrong, but this combo sounds horrific to me.

i also thought that about blue/blue and it is growing on me, so who knows?

the fact that you like the blueberries renders your opinion null and void :p

Here’s a mock up of the yellow pants/bone Jersey look so you can revise your judgement haha

9F052ACD-5E77-479A-95A8-ADFCE86060BB.jpeg