Lions waive Greg Robinson/Signed by Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
You mean Greg Robinson is going to give up his career as a rapper to try to play football again?

Actually they should give him a shot at guard.
He might be a cheap backup.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I can only say that Cordy Glenn or Alshon Jeffery were the obvious pick over Quick.
And I do mean OBVIOUS.

Jake Matthews was the obvious pick over Greg Robinson and I do mean
O-B-V-I-O-U-S.
Could you make your opinion anymore obvious?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I think it could work out for Cleveland provided Lil Wayne doesn't come out with a new album.

It would give Greg Robinson a chance to concentrate solely on football.

best-moss-quotes-it-crowd.jpg

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a signee this late in the offseason, Robinson is basically taking the place of the 80th man on the roster, somebody who showed in minicamp that he wouldn't make the team. As such not a miserable gamble. He is physically talented, there's a small but non-zero chance that he will have improved his concentration. I doubt it, but given his physical talent, a small improvement would make him a decent pick up.

I still expect him to washout with another team - but pretty much anybody they could pick up for the minimum is likely to wash out.

TexasRam

Legend
I feel bad for the guy. So much let down after such high praise.

Feel bad for Robinson too.

But yeah that Hue Jackson guy.. such a letdown.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a signee this late in the offseason, Robinson is basically taking the place of the 80th man on the roster, somebody who showed in minicamp that he wouldn't make the team. As such not a miserable gamble. He is physically talented, there's a small but non-zero chance that he will have improved his concentration. I doubt it, but given his physical talent, a small improvement would make him a decent pick up.

I still expect him to washout with another team - but pretty much anybody they could pick up for the minimum is likely to wash out.

It's too bad he has such a weak football IQ. He could be a good OG if he was more cerebral.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can only say that Cordy Glenn or Alshon Jeffery were the obvious pick over Quick.
And I do mean OBVIOUS.

Jake Matthews was the obvious pick over Greg Robinson and I do mean
O-B-V-I-O-U-S.
Jeffery is a real head scratcher. If you’re looking for a WR and Jeffery is available, you take Quick? Maybe trying too hard to be the smartest guy in the room?

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
The missing piece to this improving browns offense!