LB Micah Kiser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Two career games and some people think Kiser should be playing at an all pro level. My untrained eye thought he played pretty pretty well Sunday. The more he plays the better he should get.

dang

Legend
Is Kiser all world side to side back to front Terminator. No. But does he appear to be that run stopping ILB we have been missing forever. Yes. on to our next defensive challenge - edge rushers!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was down on Hill early in his career like some of us were, but he has improved a lot. Did a good job in the slot yesterday and even got a game ball. So the Hill experiment has paid off so far and I'll ride with it. The 100% completions is fabricated. As for Long, Williams started the opposite corner over him. So he's depth. So I'm flat out disagreeing with you on Hill.

Meanwhile back to the thread title, Kiser was all over the place. Great game in only his 2nd start. Future looks bright.
Hill looks like the slot may be his calling. He is really good vs the run. Handling all the crossers and shit keeps him somewhat in the box or in good spots to make solo tackles with some green behind him so there's a chance this guy ends up doing the slot role so well he gets locked into it like NRC. He still tends to give up too much cushion on longer routes but IMO the Rams are moving him to a spot that really favors his skill set.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'll say this... Kiser was decisive and aggressive in the run game vs Philly. Lot of run plays where he immediately filled his assignment downhill vice waiting for the OL to come out and get on his toes. Where he needs work is the passing game, particularly breaking on the ball from his drop. But I am definitely encouraged by his performance on Sunday.
:cool:(y)

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Two career games and some people think Kiser should be playing at an all pro level. My untrained eye thought he played pretty pretty well Sunday. The more he plays the better he should get.

“Pretty well”, snackdaddy?

That was a masterful understatement. He was Defensive Player of the Week! Lol.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Loser was a leader and gamer at Virginia. He’ll do the same for us. He’s going to get better every week. He’ll be a leader on this D.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

he should stop attempting to make so many tackles because his missed tackles stat can go down as well.

what a breath of fresh air this guy has been.

finally a lber that attacks the los instead of dancing around 5 yards away.

i hope the raiders are enjoying their $12m dollar man.

I don't begrudge Littleton getting paid. He earned that payday.

I'm just glad that so far, Kiser is living up to his promise.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
If he's gonna keep playing like that rams need to extend him before he gets better.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't begrudge Littleton getting paid. He earned that payday.

I'm just glad that so far, Kiser is living up to his promise.

he sure did but i'm happy the rams aren't the ones paying him.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
10-yard split20-yard split20-yard shuttle
1.62 s2.71 s4.24 s
These are Kisers combine stats. The 40 shouldn’t matter, but for him the ILB these times are more relevant. So I don’t think he is slow at all.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
10-yard split20-yard split20-yard shuttle
1.62 s2.71 s4.24 s
These are Kisers combine stats. The 40 shouldn’t matter, but for him the ILB these times are more relevant. So I don’t think he is slow at all.

I don’t know the importance of those numbers/ times BUT he sure seemed fast enough to make those tackles!!!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Which is precisely why some of our ROD draftnik experts, maybe just maybe aren’t always correct

seems to me his head was being hunted just a mere few days ago, or month’s

you guys appear to be pretty damn wrong, thank God

Glad for the kid

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Which is precisely why some of our ROD draftnik experts, maybe just maybe aren’t always correct

seems to me his head was being hunted just a mere few days ago, or month’s

you guys appear to be pretty damn wrong, thank God

Glad for the kid
Don't know that the draftniks were head hunting but there sure were some that had an axe sharpening party after week 1.

TexasRam

Legend
Week 1 7 missed tackles
Week 2 NFC player of the week

That is one hell of a turnaround. Happy for him and hope he looks more like week 2 going forward.

He showed great block shedding and open field tackling in week 2 which is really encouraging.

Rams43

Hall of Fame

‘All I know is that Kiser didn’t look slow vs the Eagles. So I guess I don’t give a damn about his timed speed.

He sheds blocks well and is always in the picture when tackles are made. And he wraps up while bringing the wood when he tackles.

Easy player to root for.

BTW, Cory Littleton ran a 4.73 at his combine at the exact same weight as Kiser at 238 pounds.

And everybody considers Littleton to be a fast LB. Just sayin’.