Kupp to IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
As a WR that comes with the job, right?

Fans have been all over other players labeling them as injury prone for the same kind of on their job injuries that come from being rolled up on or other freak injuries they have no control over.

The list I have found is 7 separate injuries long for Kupp. In 2018 he had two stints where he missed games.

I love me some Kupp, I want to see what other Rams fans think. Does he get a pass from this label because we like him? So far the only 2 replies says yes.
The average NFL player suffers from 3.76 injuries in their career in which they miss time. That’s pretty standard for an NFL now man. IDK if I’d call Kupp injury prone compared to others.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The average NFL player suffers from 3.76 injuries in their career in which they miss time. That’s pretty standard for an NFL now man. IDK if I’d call Kupp injury prone compared to others.
The info I posted earlier shows 7 injuries so far in his career. And, he has only played 2 complete seasons.

Same site shows Henderson with 8 and he get crapped on regularly on this board for being injury prone.

Injury History​

DateLeagueInjuryDetails
Oct 20, 2018Non-NFLArm Elbow Bruise Henderson was removed from the game early in the first quarter and no information about the injury was disclosed except a "tweak" was bothering Henderson in the game against Miz.
Dec 21, 2019NFLPedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3Henderson suffered an ankle injury during the loss to the 49ers. He landed on IR for the final week of the season.
Aug 22, 2020NFLThigh Hamstring Sprain/Pull Unspecified Grade 1Henderson sustained a low-grade hamstring strain during the Rams' scrimmage. He was ready for Week 1.
Dec 27, 2020NFLPedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3Henderson is believed to have suffered a high-ankle sprain during Week 16's loss to the Seahawks. He missed the regular-season finale and the playoffs.
Aug 23, 2021NFLHand Thumb Sprain Henderson was diagnosed with a mild thumb sprain when he injured his hand at practice. He did not miss any game
Sep 19, 2021NFLChest Rib Separation Henderson sustained rib cartilage during Week 2's contest at Indianapolis. He missed one game
Dec 1, 2021NFLThigh Glute Strain Henderson tended to have a thigh issue ahead of Week 13 game against the Jaguars.
Dec 26, 2021NFLKnee MCL Sprain Grade 2Henderson suffered an MCL sprain in Week 16's victory over the Vikings. He landed on IR and missed five games

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Stop it, he got hung out to dry by a shitty backup QB who should not even be on a Super Bowl winning teams roster.
Kupp is simply one of those try his hardest on every play dudes. Its something to behold.
Thats not to say Bruce and Holt going to the ground on all those 20+ yard "deep ins" in the GSOT days was not also great. I liked those plays.
McVay needs to find a real backup, and soon. Its not like he is not going to have to find his starter in the not too distant future either.
And while you are at it, bell cow running back. We are the RAMS after all.
Yeah because most players don’t try that hard week to week.

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
Yeah because most players don’t try that hard week to week.
You do not get it. If you are any sort of long times Rams fan you would remember fans complaining about Bruce and Holt just going to the ground with no YAK yards.
Kupp is not like that in any way. More chances to get hurt.
That is what I meant and I think you knew it.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You do not get it. If you are any sort of long times Rams fan you would remember fans complaining about Bruce and Holt just going to the ground with no YAK yards.
I get it just fine. People have different standards for players they like but they don’t like admitting it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I was one of them. We watched every week Steve Smith catch a ball and make a move and take it to the house. Then we would watch Bruce and Holt catch the ball and fall to the ground. But then they had bulger throwing the ball to them so there was little chance of yac with his ball placement.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
The info I posted earlier shows 7 injuries so far in his career. And, he has only played 2 complete seasons.

Same site shows Henderson with 8 and he get crapped on regularly on this board for being injury prone.

Injury History​

DateLeagueInjuryDetails
Oct 20, 2018Non-NFLArm Elbow BruiseHenderson was removed from the game early in the first quarter and no information about the injury was disclosed except a "tweak" was bothering Henderson in the game against Miz.
Dec 21, 2019NFLPedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3Henderson suffered an ankle injury during the loss to the 49ers. He landed on IR for the final week of the season.
Aug 22, 2020NFLThigh Hamstring Sprain/Pull Unspecified Grade 1Henderson sustained a low-grade hamstring strain during the Rams' scrimmage. He was ready for Week 1.
Dec 27, 2020NFLPedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3Henderson is believed to have suffered a high-ankle sprain during Week 16's loss to the Seahawks. He missed the regular-season finale and the playoffs.
Aug 23, 2021NFLHand Thumb SprainHenderson was diagnosed with a mild thumb sprain when he injured his hand at practice. He did not miss any game
Sep 19, 2021NFLChest Rib SeparationHenderson sustained rib cartilage during Week 2's contest at Indianapolis. He missed one game
Dec 1, 2021NFLThigh Glute StrainHenderson tended to have a thigh issue ahead of Week 13 game against the Jaguars.
Dec 26, 2021NFLKnee MCL Sprain Grade 2Henderson suffered an MCL sprain in Week 16's victory over the Vikings. He landed on IR and missed five games
Yes I see what you mean, but does it show if they actually missed time because of said injury? Someone could have a strain but still play yet it still be listed.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yes I see what you mean, but does it show if they actually missed time because of said injury? Someone could have a strain but still play yet it still be listed.
Yes, the column on the right shows if they missed any games. On Kupp’s list I believe he was evaluated for a head injury but still played the next game his first or second year.