Kenny Young Traded

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Interesting.. especially to say "big".

I want a above average corner or better ...Myles Jack I'd love but seems they genuinely ok with brown.

That said Marcus may is 10 million we are basically exactly where we should be for him but I'm not sure I want a Safety thing is you can trade a safety in that type of package from us to get him.

I'm not sure what other corners I've been saying Howard forever but that's a pipe dream.

Slay not possible realistically but Snead can do anything.

We should have jumped on Gilmore made the room then. That would have been huge. Carolina sucks they took both good corners. Henderson for peanuts basically.

Fuller I've always liked but his numbers have fallen. Is that cause rushers are always injured on Denver cause now he riding the bench. Still an upgrade over anything we have and as a 3rd corner is solid.

Giants Bradbury? Meh

Xavier Rhodes?
Hargraves? Both meh Houston next on schedule!!

Joe Haden?

Out of these dudes I like Fuller best besides the pipe dream ones lol.

Or maybe someone we don't even know is available.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I have a feeling it's fuller we help Denver they help us. However with Snead you just never know. I'm still looking at other teams and it's rough out there lol

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
What do you think about Philadelphia's Avonte Maddox, he's inexpensive and is scheduled for free agency following this season ?
Strictly a nickel, looked good first two yrs... struggled last yr. Not seen enough this yr. Eagles doing a lot of bend don't break...fans killing them over it. Not blitzing much, little pressure, so QBs sitting back and picking them apart.

WestCoastRam

Legend
FWIW... looks like Youngs snap count dropped every week since week 4 (65/59/55%) from around 100% (except when he got kicked week 2).

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I’d guess someone who makes about 8-10m year (hence $5m or so needed) and is a FA after this year.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I’d guess someone who makes about 8-10m year (hence $5m or so needed) and is a FA after this year.
They don't necessarily have to be a free agent. If they are on a good contract and the rams think they are just as good as DWill then DWill would probably be more expensive unless his season is mediocre etc.
In essence in that scenario DWill becomes the rental.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Strictly a nickel, looked good first two yrs... struggled last yr. Not seen enough this yr. Eagles doing a lot of bend don't break...fans killing them over it. Not blitzing much, little pressure, so QBs sitting back and picking them apart.

His stat sheet for 2021 shows 1 sack, 2 QB hits, 1 FF & 1 int. Not too bad for his cost. jmo.

TexasRam

Legend
Looking at selling type teams for CBs that have affordable deals for this yr that are likely available.

Eagles - Darrious Slay -

$1M base, big base in 22'... So 1yr rental. Have not been impressed watching him here fairly closely in Philly.

Texans - Vernon Hargreaves

$1M base, last yr of deal... No idea if he is any good.

Texans - Desmond King

$2M base, last yr of deal, again no idea if he has worked out...but like Hargreaves was a high pick.

Giants - James Bradbury

$1.8M base this yr, 13M next yr, so would be a rental or restructure or trade him this offseason like they talked about Mack a few yrs ago.

Steelers - Joe Haden

$7M base, so about $4M left for this yr and its the last yr of his deal.

Panthers - AJ Bouye

$1M base next two yrs...not sure if he is any good, been around a while.
Good work. I can see the Eagles or Texans moving players. I dont see it with the other teams who may still think they can get back in the running.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
It's a dead giveaway. Nothing deep about it.

So now we just wonder who. You could never have to many corners either and even if we got someone I'd still like to give Brian Poole a try. He has played with Morris and last I checked he was sitting out there.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
We are too green in the secondary. I gotta think we add a slot corner vet. We need a vet if we truly want to make a run this season. I’m a big fan of #31 and I think #21 is surprising us a little. But we need to add a vet to calm the storm this season.

Young out Rapp gets more snaps at LOS like last year now.
Burgess is starting to get more snaps too.
Maybe they feel Scott ISNT good enough so far

WestCoastRam

Legend
There's a very small chance of this... but I'd call it a 10% chance that Jones wears the green dot by season end will Fuller playing a little bit more carefree with that responsibility off him.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Lol thanks bro sorry bout that yea meant Jones.... to many Ernest Ernie's browns and Jones ....my brain is exploding!!!
LOL yeah they have a bunch and they haven’t played much so I get it. I had to make sure I had Jones right after reading your post.