Kenny Young Traded

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
As I watch tonights game without the Rams talking about a deal the unusual thought occurs to me........

Is the player we are trying to grab playing tonight?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......................

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they don’t trade a MLB, maybe they’ll shift Hollins over to the middle.
This could be, but IIRC... Hollins was "out of place" as an inside linebacker with Denver. He was better on the edge in his rookie season.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Rams absolutely have to be looking for MLB help. I can’t see them being content with Reeder and Jones as their starters going into a Super Bowl run. That’s a recipe for disaster.

If they don’t trade a MLB, maybe they’ll shift Hollins over to the middle. He would be an upgrade over Reeder for sure.

I can just see Tennessee's Derick Henry licking his chops at the thought of our current interior ILB's.

Psycho_X

Legend
Having processed this now you have to feel bad for Young. It's a cut throat business at times and it must suck to being named a starter on a Super Bowl contender and spend 7 games in a locker room and the day after your 6th victory while you're riding a victory high you're told you're being traded to a losing team that has little to no hope of making the playoffs.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
As I watch tonights game without the Rams talking about a deal the unusual thought occurs to me........

Seattle won't trade a decent player to a divisional rival, and N.O. is still sniffing a play-off berth, so doubtful either of these teams would be in play for a trade with the Rams. jmo.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Would think they are looking for a CB. They need one to beat the Cards next time... same with Packers and Bucs. Remember the Bucs were without Brown when we played them.

So a quality CB will have a bigger impact than what Kenny Young provides or any player at ILB.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Would think they are looking for a CB. They need one to beat the Cards next time... same with Packers and Bucs. Remember the Bucs were without Brown when we played them.

So a quality CB will have a bigger impact than what Kenny Young provides or any player at ILB.

Agreed. When you think about the teams in the NFC that will be in the playoffs we need corners. I think we are definitely setting ourselves up to make a trade. We are all in this year.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
This move makes 0 sense to me. Even if you have another move planned, you traded a decent starter and a 7th for a 6th. All to save about 1.3 mil?

Young seemed to have brought some good energy. For that alone he was worth keeping.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Looking at selling type teams for CBs that have affordable deals for this yr that are likely available.

Eagles - Darrious Slay -

$1M base, big base in 22'... So 1yr rental. Have not been impressed watching him here fairly closely in Philly.

Texans - Vernon Hargreaves

$1M base, last yr of deal... No idea if he is any good.

Texans - Desmond King

$2M base, last yr of deal, again no idea if he has worked out...but like Hargreaves was a high pick.

Giants - James Bradbury

$1.8M base this yr, 13M next yr, so would be a rental or restructure or trade him this offseason like they talked about Mack a few yrs ago.

Steelers - Joe Haden

$7M base, so about $4M left for this yr and its the last yr of his deal.

Panthers - AJ Bouye

$1M base next two yrs...not sure if he is any good, been around a while.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Looking at selling type teams for CBs that have affordable deals for this yr that are likely available.

Eagles - Darrious Slay

What do you think about Philadelphia's Avonte Maddox, he's inexpensive and is scheduled for free agency following this season ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Yeah - Bobby Wager, who has always been a Les Snead dream & Nightmare at the same time.