Joique Bell Has Had ENOUGH of Jared Goff in Detroit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The argument baiting goes both ways. I already blocked a couple posters because I couldn’t stand the way they take out their frustrations by trying to tell me I hate Goff. I don’t. Many of us don’t, but criticizing his play is mostly factual and Goff lovers hate it. This has been a better place since I’ve blocked several people. You should try it. You can always unblock them once the Goff stuff finally blows over.
This ^^^. I don't understand why some people feel like Goff gets so much hate on here. There are a couple of posters who do not (IMO) show proper respect to that kid, but there are twice as many Goff torch bearers that make a WAY bigger stink and post FAR more about this subject. They know who they are.....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly, Goff's in my rearview mirror right now. I respect his time with the team, true, but I'm happy with Stafford.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Goff is as irrelevant here as Case Keenum or Nick Foles - except for this week. This week, he needs to be dealt with.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Dude said Goff is playing with FEMININITY. :zipper:

%EC%8B%B8%EC%9B%80-%EB%A8%B8%EB%A6%AC%EC%B1%84.gif

:laugh1:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gameday thread this week gonna be like...

jameis.0.gif

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I love how everyone piles on without analyzing the Lions Offense. The 3 best starting OLmen are our 1 of the 3 is Ragnow their Center a pivotal piece for a non Mobil QB.

Plus his starting 2 Wars are out that makes 5 starters on the Offense. Take away 3 best OL Rams starters and see how Stafford does.

2 loses Balt/Minny the Defense lost those games. Balt had a 4th and 19 with less than 30 seconds to go and somehow won. Minny drove down the field with less than 45 seconds and won is that Goff neither game should have been lost but the Defense lost both of them not Goff.

Agree 100%. It's sad the guy that took us to a SB and had (Minnesota/KC) historc games we've seen by a Rams QB now becomes such a dumping post. Yeah, the guy may need more around him then some, but he went to one of the worst frachises in football history and he's supposed to be the sole savior? The RAMS weren't very good either when he took over but you still gotta put talent around the QB.
He makes bad decisions at times, but he's still, IMO top 15 talent at the position when he's on.

Ellard80

Legend
youtube/internet is filled with Goff making horrible plays - not sure ive seen it quite so prevalent.

lets hope it doesn't put a thorn in his ass and wake him up against us.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
You can definitely tell who plunked down good $$ on a Goff jersey and still feel the need to go to bat for the guy. I appreciate him being a part 9f the Rams resurgence.

But we are seeing it was more a product of McVay, the other personnel and the culture change... than his actual performance.

He had some great games and I rooted for the guy....but I saw too many deer in the headlights looks and too little fire in the belly for my taste. And he soured on me

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
lets hope it doesn't put a thorn in his ass and wake him up against us.
It will but it won't matter because he has never been good enough to carry or elevate a team, not even a good team. He's been in the league six years and has maybe a handful of Alpha QB performances. We've already seen a couple from Stafford this year. I for one am not surprised by that. McV got the most out of Goff that there was available in the Goff canister.
Stafford has more sauce in the can than Goff.

That debate is over.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Stafford has more sauce in the can than Goff.

That debate is over.
Its not over. The debate will not be over til the day he is benched and is no longer an NFL QB. Til then he will be the best QB out of the 2016 class. And to be honest 2016 really had no good QBs. Majority of them no longer play in the NFL. Only left is Dak, Wentz, Goff…

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Its not over. The debate will not be over til the day he is benched and is no longer an NFL QB. Til then he will be the best QB out of the 2016 class. And to be honest 2016 really had no good QBs. Majority of them no longer play in the NFL. Only left is Dak, Wentz, Goff…
I don't understand. How did you move the conversation to the 2016 QB draft class from my post?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I don't understand. How did you move the conversation to the 2016 QB draft class from my post?
My apologies. I wasn’t trying to argue with you in anyway. I was just being sarcastic about the continued debate. I am just baffled by why alot of people still think he is the greatest QB to come out of that class which may no longer be true if he continues playing the way he is. History has proven a lot of 1st rounder QBs aren’t what they are cracked up to be. He is on a thin line.

jjab360

Legend
I'm not bashing Goff, but I don't think Goff vs. Dak is even an honest conversation anymore tbh. And the only argument for Goff vs. Wentz seems to be durability...

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

View: https://youtu.be/eVsDapjgEvk?t=427

Keyshawn's comments on McVay in the vid do ring true, when he talks about him moving on from people. The guy doesn't fuck around. He moves on when he's seen enough and I don't think that's going to change in fact I think he'll be even more assertive in all that in the future as he continues to cement who he is in this business and continues to grow as a head coach and leader.

Agreed, excrescent necromancer

Status
Not open for further replies.