Joique Bell Has Had ENOUGH of Jared Goff in Detroit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Leadership requires confidence and vision, people look to those leaders and following someone who is telegraphing panic feels bad, nobody wants that.

And people can smell the lack of confidence. The body language is a dead giveaway. So are the checkdowns when there are better options. Add to that a exceptionally awful Detroit supporting cast (it's almost a crime to call it "supporting") in which he cannot have any confidence, and you've got a perfect brew for an accelerated decline. He needs a reset, and needs it somewhere else than Detroit, and needs the breathing room that being a backup for a year or two might give him.

I noticed in '19, at least in the earlier portion of the season, he still seemed to have confidence and he actually threw more picks that year than in '20, probably because he was taking more risks with the ball.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So Goff HATE will always get posted, with all the lame nicknames.....

But Rams fans who dont hate on the guy are the problem?

Ramsondemand is changing the same way our country is. Division for the sake of a fight. Lame.

Well it is Goff week. It'll be over soon hang in there. :part:

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

Ramsondemand is changing the same way our country is. Division for the sake of a fight. Lame.
looks like a pussy
like he's shitting his pants
calling him a pussy in the media
Jared the Goof
Is it because he quit caring, the girlfriend or the paycheck?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well it is Goff week. It'll be over soon hang in there. :part:
LOL I know you're not a fool so don't post things like this. Every GDT for years and multiple threads during the week will include him. This is what the 4th thread where this crap is going on? Definitely not going anywhere near the GDT or post game thread this week. It's toxic enough in the world without dealing with people around here and Jared Goff.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL I know you're not a fool so don't post things like this. Every GDT for years and multiple threads during the week will include him. This is what the 4th thread where this crap is going on? Definitely not going anywhere near the GDT or post game thread this week. It's toxic enough in the world without dealing with people around here and Jared Goff.
You are right. I've sort of given in to it this week tbh.

Tano

Legend
I think we are looking at a guy who doesn't process the game quickly. I'm not sure I will ever understand what the Rams were thinking when they inked him to the second contract. I guess they thought the mental part of the game would improve - but I'm not sure we ever really saw a guy diagnosing defenses out there - I think McV just hit the league by storm with some schemes that made it easy out there.
And then he has a game like Green Bay in the playoffs

That was a really good game by Goff and he was diagnosing the defense all game long for the most part

With Detroit, he has the worst personnel in the league and it is not even close. I have seen football players give up when they know they are going to lose.

Maybe he will get a restart after this week.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t know guys…There are some pretty old back ups that float from team to team and they aren’t any better than Jared. There’s good money in holding a clipboard.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t know guys…There are some pretty old back ups that float from team to team and they aren’t any better than Jared. There’s good money in holding a clipboard.
Best job in the NFL.

bluecoconuts

Legend

You'd think there would be more love for a guy who brought our team into relevancy, delivered some of the most fun football games in a long time, maybe ever, and still does a lot of charity work for the community.

It's honestly disappointing to see this rubbish here constantly.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I love how everyone piles on without analyzing the Lions Offense. The 3 best starting OLmen are our 1 of the 3 is Ragnow their Center a pivotal piece for a non Mobil QB.

Plus his starting 2 Wars are out that makes 5 starters on the Offense. Take away 3 best OL Rams starters and see how Stafford does.

2 loses Balt/Minny the Defense lost those games. Balt had a 4th and 19 with less than 30 seconds to go and somehow won. Minny drove down the field with less than 45 seconds and won is that Goff neither game should have been lost but the Defense lost both of them not Goff.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea for someone that wants to just pick up a check and not see the field on game day.
Or just from the perspective of enjoying the travel and NFL experience without all the pressure. Earn tons of money just do it over a longer period and get a lot of the benefits.

NFL is a tough business. Backup QBs happened to be positioned well to have some advantages.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

After the Arizona loss someone posted a thread about how good Goff is playing in Detroit.

It seemed like an obvious troll since the Rams just lost to the stinking Cardinals.

Some people who love Goff want others who are happy we have Stafford now, to admit they hate Goff. Many keep telling us that we do. It’s strange.
So in that instance I gave him what he wanted and said SOSAG.

The argument baiting goes both ways. I already blocked a couple posters because I couldn’t stand the way they take out their frustrations by trying to tell me I hate Goff. I don’t. Many of us don’t, but criticizing his play is mostly factual and Goff lovers hate it. This has been a better place since I’ve blocked several people. You should try it. You can always unblock them once the Goff stuff finally blows over.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Well, he ain't wrong. And when Keyshawn said after he saw the Rams/Giants that he got the move.. how everything for Goff looked hard and Stafford looks so smooth.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After the Arizona loss someone posted a thread about how good Goff is playing in Detroit.
Nice post. It certainly goes both ways.

Current playbook for the apologists is how bad the team is. Well, yeah, they're bad. But he's got 8 turnovers in 6 games and they probably should have won 2 of those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.