Jeff Fisher Anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
2011 and beyond...

Attachments

• steve-spagnuolo.jpg
    steve-spagnuolo.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 243

obamamammy

UDFA
so remember when i made this thread and the admin deleted my forum account because i was trolling or some shitty reason. then it happens and everyone is all happy like yeah fisher is what we need. i find that funny.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
obamamammy said:
so remember when i made this thread and the admin deleted my forum account because i was trolling or some cruddy reason. then it happens and everyone is all happy like yeah fisher is what we need. i find that funny.

I think what the problem was with this post was the timing. Early in a season with a young injured team going through a "murder's row" stretch of a schedule wasn't really a time to be thinking of firing a coach that the players were actually playing pretty hard and not quitting.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
obamamammy said:
so remember when i made this thread and the admin deleted my forum account because i was trolling or some shitty reason. then it happens and everyone is all happy like yeah fisher is what we need. i find that funny.
I'm sure there was more reason than that. I mean, you have a different screen name now, so there's no telling what it is you did to get yourself bounced. And now that you've illustrated how desirous it is for you to BE on this forum, maybe you can finally adapt to what it is this forum is all about and just go with the flow. How about that?

obamamammy

UDFA
X said:
obamamammy said:
so remember when i made this thread and the admin deleted my forum account because i was trolling or some cruddy reason. then it happens and everyone is all happy like yeah fisher is what we need. i find that funny.
I'm sure there was more reason than that. I mean, you have a different screen name now, so there's no telling what it is you did to get yourself bounced. And now that you've illustrated how desirous it is for you to BE on this forum, maybe you can finally adapt to what it is this forum is all about and just go with the flow. How about that?

Desirous? I have a different name because i didn't want to get deleted again duh. If your forum is about deleting people that make threads you don't like then i don't want any part of that.

steferfootball

Starter
obamamammy said:
X said:
obamamammy said:

Desirous? I have a different name because i didn't want to get deleted again duh. If your forum is about deleting people that make threads you don't like then i don't want any part of that.
Well it seems to me that this problem is solved.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
obamamammy said:
X said:
obamamammy said:

k bai.