I’m done flip-flopping…bring back OBJ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Rams had one of the slowest WR groups in the NFL this season
This past season reminded me a bit of our 2020 WR group when Cooks left. We lacked speed and it had a huge effect on the offensive production. Woods had 6 TD's Kupp had 3, Goff threw for 3500 but we lacked explosiveness ans McVay offense sem to still need explosiveness to succeed. Caveat is the OL play tis past season, but history shows McVays O needing explosive plays to be productive

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
With the investment we have in Allen Robinson I think they have to focus on getting him a better rapport with Stafford. He had a disappointing season. Not sure how much was him or how much was Stafford's tunnel vision for Kupp. If OBJ would take an incentive laden prove it deal then fine. If not, Jefferson was looking pretty good when he was forced into the WR1 spot.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If I’m Robinson, I move into Stafford’s guest room and mind meld with Matthew until we’re one brain.

Allen Robinson is still a very capable receiver and with OL stability, we’ll see the production we wanted to see this year.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
WOW - good call if the numbers are close.I though Kendrick handled him well in training camp.So my hope & prayers are for both player’s improvement.
I think both players can have solid seasons & are good people.
Every time I saw Allen Robinson blocking, he took the DB (or ILB) right out of a running play. I also remember seeing him open over and over again but Stafford nearly always went to another WR (usually Kupp) or TE. Seems like a hard working player to me.

I'm hoping Mr Allen Robinson has a rebound season as I am a fan of big powerful WR's who, in the run game, can give a ILB some trouble and put DB's on their tender little asses.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
why did we trade Woods? Unless it was his Hearts desire it was such a bonehead move. Even if it was his wish, should made him an offer he couldn't refuse!
train

train

Don't look at Cooks numbers in the two seasons after he was traded, and on a very below average team with unremarkable QB's.

The phrase "sometimes the best trade you make is the one you don't" certainly seems to apply with Woods and Cooks.

dang

Legend
Every time I saw Allen Robinson blocking, he took the DB (or ILB) right out of a running play. I also remember seeing him open over and over again but Stafford nearly always went to another WR (usually Kupp) or TE. Seems like a hard working player to me.

I'm hoping Mr Allen Robinson has a rebound season as I am a fan of big powerful WR's who, in the run game, can give a ILB some trouble and put DB's on their tender little asses.
I don’t see trading Robinson for multiple reasons. So we have Kupp, Robinson, Jefferson , Skow snd Atwell. Picking up OBJ would add a weapon but at what cost. Maybe another year of McCuthceon produces a replacement for Robinson the following year. So for those reasons I think the Rams roll with what they have and maybe pick up a vet later in the season. Now unless Hopkins is much more consistent than what we’ve seen, I could see the Rams picking up a TE FA or using a R3/4 pick on a replacement for Higbee. So for offense priority will be OL, OL, QB2 and RB3 in FA/Draft.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I don’t see trading Robinson for multiple reasons. So we have Kupp, Robinson, Jefferson , Skow snd Atwell. Picking up OBJ would add a weapon but at what cost. Maybe another year of McCuthceon produces a replacement for Robinson the following year. So for those reasons I think the Rams roll with what they have and maybe pick up a vet later in the season. Now unless Hopkins is much more consistent than what we’ve seen, I could see the Rams picking up a TE FA or using a R3/4 pick on a replacement for Higbee. So for offense priority will be OL, OL, QB2 and RB3 in FA/Draft.
Agree...a more dynamic TE is more of a need. Either a great blocking TE, who can catch a bit, or a great receiving TE who can block. That is a big need. Higbee seems to get dinged too often and doesnt play that well when he plays hurt.