How about a mock draft where we each pick a team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I think we should go til the Rams pick in round 2. That would keep it interesting at least. After that, who cares?

With as long off as the draft is, a round 3 may not be bad either. Just depends on how everything goes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seems we should just go until the draft and get in as many rounds as possible. Hell - throw in some UDFAs if we have time. So let's get this party started. Surely someone can step in and pick for those teams with no GMs.

PhxRam

Seems we should just go until the draft and get in as many rounds as possible. Hell - throw in some UDFAs if we have time. So let's get this party started. Surely someone can step in and pick for those teams with no GMs.

How about just using some top 50 BPA list from somewhere. Just take the best remaining player from that list.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
How about just using some top 50 BPA list from somewhere. Just take the best remaining player from that list.
If we go full on balls out and do a full mock wouldn't it be best for each member to keep the same team throughout?

PhxRam

Right. Sounds good to me.

Just a suggestion.. Maybe someone wants to take on a few teams. Dunno.

And while I understand there is a lax pick time, maybe go in with the understanding that there HAS to be a cutoff time. In the event that time expires, that team just gets BPA as well..

Just ideas.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If we dont get enough people I wouldn't have a problem being GM of two teams.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sounds like everyone is bored and needs a job. Lets draft!

A55VA6

Legend
Just a suggestion.. Maybe someone wants to take on a few teams. Dunno.

And while I understand there is a lax pick time, maybe go in with the understanding that there HAS to be a cutoff time. In the event that time expires, that team just gets BPA as well..

Just ideas.
I'll take on a couple teams. If that's cool, you can give me the Packers.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If you can't fill this up by Wednesday, I'll take the Broncos as my 2nd team.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I can take the Jets. Maybe I will get lucky and someone will fall.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I'll take a second team if need be.

I don't care which one, because I'm just that good (in my head anyway).

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
We can do a round two if others are willing. I do think we need to have teams settled by Wednesday at the latest.