How about a mock draft where we each pick a team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I like your idea Husker, but my work day can be 9 to 11 hours depending on business. 8 Hours would probably not cut it for me.
Yeah, you are probably right because I might make my pick at 3am. Do you think 12 hours would work?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
How about 24 hours, but you can make the pick in the first minute if you want, then the clock starts for the next pick. I think a lot of picks will go pretty fast, but having a 24 hour window will give busy people time in the evening or whenever to get their pick in in case they cant in the morning or during the day or whenever.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Yeah, you are probably right because I might make my pick at 3am. Do you think 12 hours would work?

12 Hours would work for me. That said, someone would have to pick right when I am going to work for 8 hours not to work (I'm also figuring in commuting time). But knowing my luck with Murphy's Law...

Now... Are you guys going to get the championship game up for tonight? :cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I would just encourage everyone to jab someone if they are posting and haven't made their pick. It'd be cool to get through all the rounds fairly quickly. At least that's my 2 cents worth.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
When should we start?

How much time should be allocated?

As soon as possible, and I would say between 12 and 24 hours. Don't want to be too long so we can try to do multiple rounds, but also not too short so we have time.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Are we going to do it in a new thread? Maybe a sticky where only the draft picks can be posted, then a regular thread dedicated to comments and shit. Let me know when its starting since i have the first pick.

PM me trade offers!!!!

So are we doing 12 or 24 hours?

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
24 hours seems pretty fair to me.

I doubt it takes that long for picks to happen, but you have to give people a chance if they have work/family commitments.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I would just encourage everyone to jab someone if they are posting and haven't made their pick. It'd be cool to get through all the rounds fairly quickly. At least that's my 2 cents worth.

I could be texted. I read them at breaks and lunch.. No cell's allowed in working environment

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Quick question. How do we want to handle trade talks?
I'd guess private messages would work best (for privacy sake and to keep the thread size down) but want to know what everybody else thinks. If everybody wants to keep all related stuff open and in the thread that's fine too.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Quick question. How do we want to handle trade talks?
I'd guess private messages would work best (for privacy sake and to keep the thread size down) but want to know what everybody else thinks. If everybody wants to keep all related stuff open and in the thread that's fine too.

I would say messages, but I don't think they are quite private. :cool:

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
24hrs would work for me as I'm in a different time zone down here. Saying that though, I'm happy to message my top 5 picks to Broke as my pick approaches so if it happens overnight done here you guys aren't waiting for me to wake up!!!

Trade talks should be done by PM in my opinion.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just saying the messgaes are not private.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
are you guys using the value chart?

Following it close enough. Trade value chart really screws you over if you're trading up to say #1 or #2 though. So much value needed for that.

PhxRam

cool.. have fun fellas.

if you need something with the proccess let me know.