How about a mock draft where we each pick a team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd like it as realistic as possible with a little longer time frame as most of us can't sit and watch it all day. And for what it's worth I'm into medium naturals over fakies but some fakies are just too good not to fully appreciate. If you are wondering what I mean, go ahead and post a bunch of them and I'll rate them and tell you if any of them are what I mean. I'm always looking to help.
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/boobies.24576/
:party:

PhxRam

Updated
  1. Houston -Tron
  2. St. Louis - Brokeu91
  3. Jacksonville - The Rammer
  4. Cleveland - jsimcox
  5. Oakland - MerlinJones
  6. Atlanta - Max
  7. Tampa Bay - THEDYVKX
  8. Minnesota - HE WITH HORNS
  9. Buffalo - A55VA6
  10. Detroit - Rams Until I Die
  11. Tennessee - BatteringRambo
  12. New York Giants - Angry Ram
  13. St. Louis - Dagonet
  14. Chicago - Crazyhorns
  15. Pittsburgh - Rafa
  16. Dallas - Dr180
  17. Baltimore - 12intheBox
  18. New York Jets - Available
  19. Miami - Ramrocket
  20. Arizona - Mojo Ram
  21. Green Bay - Available
  22. Philadelphia - Available
  23. Kansas City - Duckhunter
  24. Cincinnati - Available
  25. San Diego - RamFan503
  26. Cleveland - jsimcox
  27. New Orleans - Available
  28. Carolina - Available
  29. New England - Available
  30. San Francisco - Xander47
  31. Denver - Available
  32. Seattle - Available

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I'll take Miami for no other reason than I already know who I would pick if I was them.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
The 12th or maybe its now the 13th or 14th PBR drunk gods are telling me to snag the Titans @ #11, please.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update:
We still have the Ravens, the Jets, the Packers, the Eagles, the Bengals, the Saints, the Panthers, the Cheatriots, the Broncos and the Seahags still available

Sum1

Hall of Fame
In a couple strange moves, the Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers both trade their 1st round picks to St. Louis for 7th round selections and undisclosed players.

This just in...the undisclosed players are actually not players, Seattle gets the Rams ball boy while San Fran has acquired the assistant grounds keeper and a package of powdered Gatorade.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
In a couple strange moves, the Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers both trade their 1st round picks to St. Louis for 7th round selections and undisclosed players.

This just in...the undisclosed players are actually not players, Seattle gets the Rams ball boy while San Fran has acquired the assistant grounds keeper and a package of powdered Gatorade.
You read the report wrong. San Fran grabbed the ball boy... or was that boy's balls?o_O

Last edited: