How about a draft crush megathread/tracker?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Nah I was thinking about this and don't think so. He doesn't say he's not a LT or can't grow into one. But he is saying he can step in day 1 as an NFL RT. Giving him some versatility imo.

"He is probably not a left tackle if your talking about that kind of athleticism".

That sounds like he's not athletic enough to play left tackle, but he'll be a good right tackle.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Something interesting to note for everybody, the Rams have met with exactly one offensive lineman during this whole process. They have no interviews or meetings with any left tackles or guards just one center.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Something interesting to note for everybody, the Rams have met with exactly one offensive lineman during this whole process. They have no interviews or meetings with any left tackles or guards just one center.

Snead said they only meet with players to get a few remaining questions answered, or something like that.

They met with a few fast receivers and corners. They also me with OT Moore. But I doubt that is the only one they would draft. If you think about it Meinerz is likely to be the offensive lineman they know the least about. They may or may not like him depending on if he could satisfy Carberry after the interview. They haven't met with any inside linebackers or edge players that we know of either. I doubt any of it is an indication that they will only draft receivers and corners.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Snead said they only meet with players to get a few remaining questions answered, or something like that.

They met with a few fast receivers and corners. They also me with OT Moore. But I doubt that is the only one they would draft. If you think about it Meinerz is likely to be the offensive lineman they know the least about. They may or may not like him depending on if he could satisfy Carberry after the interview. They haven't met with any inside linebackers or edge players that we know of either. I doubt any of it is an indication that they will only draft receivers and corners.
Well they met with amen from Oklahoma State, ilb but I see your point. Don't need to see every prospect you review.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well they met with amen from Oklahoma State, ilb but I see your point. Don't need to see every prospect you review.

I just posted on the tracker thread. If you click the link you see several of the same names popping up as visited by many teams. Maybe these are just players teams are unsure of or don’t have enough info on.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Memento you have me sold on WR Strachan. I see a guy who high points the ball, stays focused in it through the catch, isn’t alarmed by double coverage/Safety help, and appears to want the end one every time he touches the ball.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know that I'd call him a draft crush but very intriguing guy here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1617484817482.png

Fun little game while on the phone to play. Some I've had a massive amount of trade this one people only wanted to trade 2022 picks and guys just kept falling to me.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not the best. Massive trade offers. I wheel and sealed to much.

24361A53-7560-444D-BCC0-44669ED484AA.jpeg
8B6EE6F4-489B-48BA-9879-2057708BA1A1.jpeg

Last edited:

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Felton is a definite no draft to me...and this coming from someone who’s a fan and seen all his games. As a 6-7th rounder - maybe. He’s not fast/quick. Nor is he a WR. He has some college spin moves that will get him crushed with real men in the NFL.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My draft crush that I’d like to see the Rams pickup is Virginia Tech runningback Khalil Herbert

View: https://youtu.be/NN8lzCmrqCE

He averaged 7.6 ypc, 4.7 of which was after contact. He low to the ground at 5’9” and has a thick frame. He’s an ideal back for the zone blocking schemes.

I don’t know which round he is believed to be valued at but if the Rams could grab him with a mid round pick I think he could beat out a Henderson as the number two back once he learns the playbook .

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My draft crush that I’d like to see the Rams pickup is Virginia Tech runningback Khalil Herbert

View: https://youtu.be/NN8lzCmrqCE

He averaged 7.6 ypc, 4.7 of which was after contact. He low to the ground at 5’9” and has a thick frame. He’s an ideal back for the zone blocking schemes.

I don’t know which round he is believed to be valued at but if the Rams could grab him with a mid round pick I think he could beat out a Henderson as the number two back once he learns the playbook .

Think I mocked him to us in my first go round. Seems like he'd be a nice compliment to Akers and Hendo. I think we're going to see the Rams cycle running backs so when Akers hit year 3 we draft a clone of him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Think I mocked him to us in my first go round. Seems like he'd be a nice compliment to Akers and Hendo. I think we're going to see the Rams cycle running backs so when Akers hit year 3 we draft a clone of him.

I agree, I think they would try to improve at runningback. I also don’t like Henderson’s track record for injuries so far in his careers. But it makes sense to have some turnover at the position just to keep fresh young legs.

This is what PFF said about him. Scroll down to best zone runner.

I don’t want to see him in the NFC West, if it’s not on the Rams.