How about a draft crush megathread/tracker?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Tavon 2.0? Those little guys can get pushed around too easily for my liking. The good route running gets disrupted.

Think Tavon as in a Tavon who actually had a catch radius and was actually good at running routes. Tavon was a running back playing wide receiver.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@jrry32 @Memento I want Joe Tryon, tell me if I’m crazy or not. Todd size has that length McVay talks about wanting. Good 2019 production but sat out last year. Can be a rotational guy year one.

Memento

Name
Jemma
@jrry32 @Memento I want Joe Tryon, tell me if I’m crazy or not. Todd size has that length McVay talks about wanting. Good 2019 production but sat out last year. Can be a rotational guy year one.

He's going early second, if not late first. Tryon has insane length and athleticism. Some team's going to be lucky to get him.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Hunter Long TE, Boston College.

Hunter Long is a big target with soft hands. My only questions with him are his limited athleticism and his blocking - although, to be fair on the latter, Higbee wasn't a great blocker when he was a prospect.

Memento

Name
Jemma
My selfish pick at 57. Joystick/game breaker. I could see him falling and I get the concerns but, man. Look at these huge plays

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSw9ZllxvP0

Can't believe I didn't get to that. Sorry, Rally!

I love Moore as a prospect, but he hasn't been fully healthy in years. He's probably one of the most polarizing prospects, in my opinion. He could go in the first round, or he could slip into the third. I wouldn't take him with #57, though; he's been too injury-prone for that.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't believe I didn't get to that. Sorry, Rally!

I love Moore as a prospect, but he hasn't been fully healthy in years. He's probably one of the most polarizing prospects, in my opinion. He could go in the first round, or he could slip into the third. I wouldn't take him with #57, though; he's been too injury-prone for that.
I saw him compared to Shenault But just smaller and that felt really accurate to me. Dynamic playmaker who has a long injury history. so if Shenault went in the early second round then more will probably go in the middle of the second I think.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's going early second, if not late first. Tryon has insane length and athleticism. Some team's going to be lucky to get him.
I think he'll actually be there at 57 if we want him. He opted out last year and he was kind of a flashy kind of guy his last full year playing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang talk about killing your own players stock!
Nah I was thinking about this and don't think so. He doesn't say he's not a LT or can't grow into one. But he is saying he can step in day 1 as an NFL RT. Giving him some versatility imo.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah I was thinking about this and don't think so. He doesn't say he's not a LT or can't grow into one. But he is saying he can step in day 1 as an NFL RT. Giving him some versatility imo.
That would make sense. I find it hard to believe that he would just tank his own player like that.