His source was right on Wagner... Rumor: Rams/Mathieu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sloramfan

Starter
TM.. not sold..

but if the rams have a specific spot they think he could really help us,,, and they defiNATLY KNOW MORE THAN I DO...

oops hit the caps lock, but too many lagunitas maximus's to give a shit...

but hey, i've bitched too much, and have been proven wrong too many times, to dis this front office...

TM.. if they want him... i do...

go rams

slo

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Has Jalen been texting him? Then maybe he signs elsewhere.

Some of us remember a guy named Peters freelancing a bit too. And sometimes getting burned.

Ramon Ram

Starter

I'm not a big fan of his tweet. Stan has money and spends it wisely and plentiful. It doesn't give you the right to say "wheres mine". I'm ok with signing him if we feel it's the right move at the right price. Stop begging TM.

jjab360

Legend
I'm not a big fan of this tweet. Stan has money and spends it wisely and plentiful. It doesn't give you the right to say "wheres mine". I'm ok with singing him if we feel it's the right move at the right price. Stop begging TM.

I'm not a big fan of his tweet. Stan has money and spends it wisely and plentiful. It doesn't give you the right to say "wheres mine". I'm ok with signing him if we feel it's the right move at the right price. Stop begging TM.
To be fair, all he's saying is that Kroenke is a billionaire who isn't worried about spending a couple million on a good investment which seems to be true. Even if it shows a lack of understanding how the salary cap works lol.

Unless I'm missing something in the tweet he doesn't seem to be saying that money needs to be spent on him though.

Ramon Ram

Starter
To be fair, all he's saying is that Kroenke is a billionaire who isn't worried about spending a couple million on a good investment which seems to be true. Even if it shows a lack of understanding how the salary cap works lol.

Unless I'm missing something in the tweet he doesn't seem to be saying that money needs to be spent on him though.
Thats true but if it was just about spending the money and no cap I'm sure he would.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Would love it to be true but the guy has like 150 followers lol
Yeah, hard to believe it but with Les and Sean I don't doubt anything these guys are capable of. I would say, if they got both of them, holy shit our defense would be insane.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I'm not a big fan of this tweet. Stan has money and spends it wisely and plentiful. It doesn't give you the right to say "wheres mine". I'm ok with singing him if we feel it's the right move at the right price. Stop begging TM.

I didn't like it either. It implies that Stan isnt his own man and needs his wife's money to run the team. Stan was already wealthy when his wife inherited some Walmart money and he'd probably run it the same with or without her.

LA1980

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't like it either. It implies that Stan isnt his own man and needs his wife's money to run the team. Stan was already wealthy when his wife inherited some Walmart money and he'd probably run it the same with or without her.
Without comment on your overall point, sheesh, being a billionaire hardly gets any respect these days:

”...inherited some Walmart money....” >>> “Forbes estimated her net worth to be around US$9.1 billion in January 2022.”

Stan was successful before he married into Walmart, but that took him into an entirely different stratosphere and allowed him to continue to build. Good for him.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
No doubt Stan has become wealthy through his own efforts. Still it’s not too painful when your wife is the Walmart heiress worth $10 billion or so on her own.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Mathieu seems a perfect for the Saints and their fans with all of them being whiney bitches. Please keep him away from our Rams!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
At S we have Fuller, Scott, Rapp and Burgess. Originally, there was talk Burgess could play slot CB. That's also an angle for Matthieu. Either way, they'll go CB in the draft. I'd like to see them grab the S from Iowa too, (Belton) because he just looks like their kind of player.