His source was right on Wagner... Rumor: Rams/Mathieu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The scheme allows him to roam, it's kind of a disguise-trap scheme. He's really good at it, very instinctive player.

What Chief fans didn't like to see was him shying away from contact in this last contract year. On top of that scouts believe he's lost a step. His constant Twitter tirades were the cherry on top, him calling the Chiefs Kingdom "most toxic fan base in all of sports."

It was rumored he originally wanted a deal just shy of Jamal Adams, around 16 mil a year. Looks like he may be getting half that being he's on the wrong side of 30.

But the Rams seem to be no stranger to malcontents. In fact they appear to do well there. Marcus Peters, Ramsey, now Mathieu in the mix. It's impressive to see the Rams work their cap space. IDK how they do it. Good stuff.
It would be a Rams-like move to bring him in at a down point. Because he'd probably toe the line initially like he did in KC, and both sides benefit. Then he might move on to burn some other dumb team who pays him a retirement contract.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would be a Rams-like move to bring him in at a down point. Because he'd probably toe the line initially like he did in KC, and both sides benefit. Then he might move on to burn some other dumb team who pays him a retirement contract.
Spags approved?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
My STD didn't tingle. It burner. Wonder what he has?!
I don't have anything other than Spiderman balls as they tingle when something is about to go down. It's a refreshing tingle by the way if that somehow helps hahaha.....now burning depends, if ur shooting fire, that's bad but if you just happen to put some nice smelling cologne down there to prepare for a hot date....yikes cuz that shit is like a bad flame up on the grill

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I don't have anything other than Spiderman balls as they tingle when something is about to go down. It's a refreshing tingle by the way if that somehow helps hahaha.....now burning depends, if ur shooting fire, that's bad but if you just happen to put some nice smelling cologne down there to prepare for a hot date....yikes cuz that shit is like a bad flame up on the grill
By burn took 5 days of small pills and 1 big pill on the 6th day to eliminate it hahaha

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
fw86u.gif

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Honestly, I'd prefer Gilmore. Never been a huge Honey Badger fan unless we're talking nicknames.

Honey Badger has been excellent,the total overachiever after The NFL devalued coming out of LSU.
Gilmore has been tops when healthy.A true CB are harder to find.
RR31 would be in as good of shape as EJ50 will be with Bobby Wag

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Badger scares me a little. Ramsey and him in the same backfield smells like trouble waiting to happen. We've seen how Jalen went off on Rapp when he missed an assignment, imagine the explosion if Mathieu was freelancing and wasn't where he was supposed to be? Could breed discontent in the locker room.
I agree! Ramsey is a be where your supposed to be player. No need to add that to this defense.

Last edited:

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could Honey Badger be talking with our Rams FO? Who knows? Please don’t roast me. I’m just the messenger. This may be fake as a three dollar bill. Fuck that cap. Lol.

————/////

Per Sources: Rams has emerged as a potential suitor in the Tyrann Mathieu sweepstakes there is mutual interest as Rams see him as the perfect nickel in there zone match scheme where he can be a ball hawk underneath… #RamsHouse

CBB740A3-6204-472E-8BEA-49AF98326F5D.jpeg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I’d rather have a someone in the draft, there are some decent choices who might compete for starts.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Honey Badger has been excellent,the total overachiever after The NFL devalued coming out of LSU.

The NFL news says he wants to go to New Orleans although the interest didn't seem to be mutual.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Our secondary would benefit more from Gilmore than Mathieu. We're deeper at S than CB.