Hekker / trade block / Renegotiated

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just like Bones and Legatron, the Rams will go on. I hope they keep Hekker but I don’t mind Bojo.

The Rams win either way, that’s what matters most to me.

…..

Legend
Stats and analytics and assertations about a punter lol

I love Johnny and all he’s meant to the Rams but the fact remains that if there was a fantasy position for punters, he’d be the last player selected to the team.

So as they say on Shark Tank “And for that reason, I’m out.”

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Sounds like McVay and Sneed already gave Hek a heart to heart. Not easy letting go the guy that's had your back as an all-pro for many years. We think Hek may go to Dallas, but McVay will speak highly of him to anyone else too so that he lands at a good spot elsewhere. My only regret is that Johnny won't get that deserved ring with us this year for all of his services. Wishing him the best.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hekker has tweeted a photo of himself looking up into the sky, with the cryptic message:
'Where my help comes from (arrow-up). The future is bright.'

That quote sounds ominous.

I have never been a fan of cryptic messages. Just say something or shut the fuck-up.

EDIT: Just saw Blue-coconuts post about the above. Nut was far more timely.
He said it if you know how to read it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
How did our punting situation turn into the final episode of The Bachelor?
Two years in a row too lol. Actually last year's situation felt far worse to me at this point last year. It was depressing and we got lucky with Gay.

That sounded weird didn't it. :laugh2:

But this situation is one where we're gonna be in good shape with either guy. It's a question of which way the Rams go but both look good.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Sounds like he's either getting cut or traded...

Hoping it's a trade but I'm expecting him to just get cut.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sounds like he's either getting cut or traded...

Hoping it's a trade but I'm expecting him to just get cut.
They'll cut one punter or the other. If a trade was gonna happen it would have. We'll be wishing Hekk well most likely here today.

Jerry Jones will have a room full of sycophants patting him on the back for saving that late rounder too lol. Way to take a stand Jerry and I hope some other team offers Hekk enough to steal him away from you. You damn mummy. :laugh4:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Love Hekker for what he gave us as a punter. But this is not a what have you done for me lately league. Its a what are doing for me now league. I don't know about any stats, but it sure feels like he's regressed the past couple seasons. Seems like I recall a few shanked punts last year. We didn't see that from him before. If they save a significant amount of cap money letting him go, so be it. Bojorquez has a legit NFL leg.