Hekker / trade block / Renegotiated

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s actually pretty funny.Back in the 60’s that was myself. Just think if they had the thong bikini.I would have been hitch hiking.
As far as Hekker goes,he has a good leg.His off the field is off the charts.He got called out.Hopefully he doesn’t lose his kid at the beach.I’m sure he can still afford to pay for the help to watch,even at a reduced punters wage.
Salary Cap is still a thing & it’s not always what have you done for me lately. Brockers had to have seen the writing on the Stauls at SoFI.
The Grandmas you were ogling on the beach in the 60's, have something for you.....

Eb0YUFX.gif

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Grandmas you were ogling on the beach in the 60's, have something for you.....

Eb0YUFX.gif
It’s better than my only friend Ole Yeller.Peanut butter still does the trick.Especially without teeth.
Those Old dentures do wonders in the water glass next to the bed.All lips & gums.In my case now a days just short of the throat. Still like the gargling sound,but that more of an after effect in the sink. Just makes a sweeter kiss good night.

Psycho_X

Legend
It’s better than my only friend Ole Yeller.Peanut butter still does the trick.Especially without teeth.
Those Old dentures do wonders in the water glass next to the bed.All lips & gums.In my case now a days just short of the throat. Still like the gargling sound,but that more of an after effect in the sink. Just makes a sweeter kiss good night.
How is it your most organized and clear post I've ever read is that one?
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How are all you Nostradomas’s doing with Hekker on the team still?
Absolutely fine, apologies for starting a thread when there was news/rumor (which this thread was started as) were being reported.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was such nonsense that he was essentially forced to take a pay cut or get cut.

So yeah, it was 50/50. Had he said no, be would be gone
Those kind of things happen especially when you're the highest paid guy at your position in the league and by a very wide margin.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
It was such nonsense that he was essentially forced to take a pay cut or get cut.

So yeah, it was 50/50. Had he said no, be would be gone

I don't know that they forced him. They may have just said we'd love keep you but we don't have the money but hey, you'll do fine in green Bay this winter, where its outside......and a little chilly.....and they don't have those Christian strip clubs you like.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely fine, apologies for starting a thread when there was news/rumor (which this thread was started as) were being reported.
There are No victory laps here.
Hekker was on his way out had he not renegotiated.
And would he have renegotiated if Bojo didnt have such a good pre-season? Doubt it.
This was a long leverage play, and could have gone either way up until the bitter end.
Glad it worked out the way it did, Hekker is a hell of a cool dude.
Had it worked out different, Rams still would have made out because that Bojo is a hell of a punter.
Win/Win
And thank you for starting a great thread which had lots of great content! :fistbump:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt that's what it means. He simply is still on Covid protocols and that affects the 53. It doesn't say anything about a snag or that the renegotiation fell through.
A roster spot needing to be cleared so the renegotiation can happen is actually a snag btw.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
How are all you Nostradomas’s doing with Hekker on the team still? :sunglasses::laugh1::fistbump1:
I think the Rams knew they were in good shape no matter which way they went. So I'm of course fine with a Hall of Fame punter returning.

This was a long leverage play, and could have gone either way up until the bitter end.
^ This. Well played by the Rams on the business end.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Those kind of things happen especially when you're the highest paid guy at your position in the league and by a very wide margin.
There was no nonsense to it. If anyone thinks McSnead wasn't ready to pull another Brockers , If need be
They are mistaken
No need to apologize for posting what was reported..

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Any news yet on how Hekkers newly negotiated contract affects 2021/2022 CAP ?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any news yet on how Hekkers newly negotiated contract affects 2021/2022 CAP ?
Nothing on spotrac or overthecap yet and nothing from Jourdan or the others either.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
A roster spot needing to be cleared so the renegotiation can happen is actually a snag btw.
That would be a snag. I don't think that's what that says though. They talked about a renegotiation. There's a delay in having an official roster spot because he's in the covid list. Those facts aren't necessarily related, even if she put them in one sentence. Twitter is short form, do maybe just saving side on her part? I've also not heard before (but it's new so maybe I missed it) that you can't negotiate contacts with guys on the covid list. Closest already existing thing is IR. Can they negotiate with guys on IR?