Havrisik Keep him or Dump him?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should we keep him or dump him?

• Keep him, he's great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep him, he's got potential

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Dump him, he's got potential, but its not worth the risk

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Dump him, he's simply not good enough.

Votes: 57 43.2%

• Total voters

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I believe Riley Patterson has been reverted back to the Browns practice squad. Rams need to just get his ass signed to the 53 man roster and give Havrisik the boot.
The Browns will just turn around and activate him to their permanent roster although the player has the choice

RamWoodie

Legend
I thought the guy could come around after he hit everything in the Ravens game...but I'm convinced now he has to go....you can't keep leaving points on the field.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Browns will just turn around and activate him to their permanent roster although the player has the choice
If he's on the PS then I'd be calling his agent now and letting him know we have a real role for him in the playoffs.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If we rest starters next week, we can actually try out a kicker in the process in a live game.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I've been saying for a couple weeks now they shoulda signed Patterson as soon as he cleared waivers.

Cripes, Havrisik's second XP miss didn't even hit the net, it went into the stands.

It's really not rocket science to see that Havrisik doesn't have the consistency needed to make it in the NFL.

If McVay doesn't cut Havrisik now, some of the players will start questioning his judgment, and rightly so. McVay has given Havrisik WAY too many chances. It's a miracle that Havrisik hasn't cost us a game outright.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
At this point I’d bring back Maher.
As crazy as this sounds…. We cut Maher and downgraded.

Hav just isn’t the answer.
I hope the kid can figure it out, but we all know there is no way he’ll figure it out this month.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Wanted to swing by this morning just to voice that I...personally....woulda have made this kid find his own ride home. He has been terrible. That's it. Hope y'all had a great Christmas and have a good new year.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep I'm on the cut him train now. Bring in somebody off a practice squad, call Maher back, whatever. But he's done

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was another one who was in his corner. I've seen enough. Next!

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Can’t we cut him and put him on the practice squad? If he has talent that they wish to nurture, fine, but don’t cost us a game doing it!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he doesn't, I fear that he will follow the path of Ray Finkle and we will be looking at trying to find a kidnapped Stafford before next year's Super Bowl
At least Finkle was money all season and playoffs until that god damned Dan Marino held the ball laces in.