Havrisik Keep him or Dump him?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should we keep him or dump him?

• Keep him, he's great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep him, he's got potential

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Dump him, he's got potential, but its not worth the risk

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Dump him, he's simply not good enough.

Votes: 57 43.2%

• Total voters

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Havrisik is probably gone this week if there's anyone they think is better out there.

Once again I think the Rams should open a kicking camp where they invite ex-soccer players and have them try out en masse. Why not. I'm sure Stan would foot that bill. Pun fully intended and I'll show myself out.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Havrisik is probably gone this week if there's anyone they think is better out there.

Once again I think the Rams should open a kicking camp where they invite ex-soccer players and have them try out en masse. Why not. I'm sure Stan would foot that bill. Pun fully intended and I'll show myself out.
There shouldn't be a probably, his ass should be gone and needs to be. There's no fucking way there's no one out there that can't at least make extra points. This guy is the worst fucking kicker I've ever seen.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15

That's a good idea. I'd go out and start practicing but I'm already on my third beer.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Does annyone here remember playing Dig Dug? That’s what I would do with Lucas Havrisik after the last few games.

IMG_8755.png

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ugh, got to work on our 4th and medium plays and w some fake FGs.

JYB

Starter

Is there anyone out there they think might be worse? lol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I've changed my mind. Cut his ass now. Don't let him go back on the flight to L.A. If he wants to go back, he can pay for his own damn ticket.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Thats the thing, people were saying, "might as well keep him, there's no one better available"

If you don't at least TRY to find the solution to a problem, then its guaranteed to still be a problem.

And as of right now, I've never seen a kicker that can't even make an XP.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
We are lucky as hell that it hasn’t cost us yet. They need Patterson. If anything they keep and develop him.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
He is not only done as a Ram, I bet no other team will give him a shot.
Mentally, he does not have it.
Severe case of the yips.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we still supplemental draft a college kicker???????????????

Ellard80

Legend
He is not only done as a Ram, I bet no other team will give him a shot.
Mentally, he does not have it.
Severe case of the yips.
yeah i think he is done all together.

he might have the strongest leg ive ever seen

but mentally or technique wise he doesn't have it.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I believe Riley Patterson has been reverted back to the Browns practice squad. Rams need to just get his ass signed to the 53 man roster and give Havrisik the boot.