GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Not to start any shit.....but I predict Mannion comes in and cooly leads the Rams up and down the field. He's looked pretty calm and controlled in each of his previous two appearences.

lockdnram21

Legend
The thing pissing me off the most, is the fact that Brian freakin Quick is gonna make this team with basically no freakin competition. Why the freak hasn't Williams, Thomas, McRoberts or even Austin Hill gotten freak all? How the hell can you observe these guys when you have Quick dropping all of the opportunities?
He had 1 drop... even when other receivers in the game all the do is run or throw a screen..

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3-12 for 14 yards with a fumble and a pic after the 1st drive . I'm not watching any sportscenter the next couple days .

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hard. .
The offense wants to see,who is effective with minimum snaps

Bet we see same wrs

The thing pissing me off the most, is the fact that Brian freakin Quick is gonna make this team with basically no freakin competition. Why the freak hasn't Williams, Thomas, McRoberts or even Austin Hill gotten freak all? How the hell can you observe these guys when you have Quick dropping all of the opportunities?

McRoberts has been in on 4 plays, 2 screens, a run and quick pass to a TE. Didn't even look his way

TXRams86

The Infamous
Onto football talk:
There isn't much that hasn't been said.
Play calling sucks balls. Goff needs to clean up those fumbles at the snap. Receivers aren't doing him any favors. We have crazy depth on the d line.

Athos

Legend
Reading through...

I see a mad case of mediocre FisherBall at its finest.

Why even draft a guy like Goff and not use his strengths?

As I said, man doesn't know shit all about QBs. He'll put the nuts in a vice when push comes to shove. Totally scared of running any tempo in the offense. Or attacking intermediate and deep.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Is it possible jared came into a worse situation than sam?

This fisherball shit puts too much pressure on the Qb to continually attempt 3rd and long passes. Give him some easy throws for fucks sake.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Not excuses
Throw his ass in there earlier. .let him look like shit then...
He'd be much better now..and we'd know which wrs aren't working. ...i can tell already

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill

You mean the one way behind him and the one skipped to him. Ha ya ok

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That was some 4-12 shit the last two minutes of the half.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well not going to go crazy just yet being its preseason. The offense looks bland and unimaginative and than there's the drops. Makes for one anemic offense. That touchdown throw was a NFL throw no doubt. But so far our offense doesn't look much different from last years version. The faint tint of rose I have left in my glasses is hoping this is just them keeping everything they are about to unleash hidden until the regular season. The starters did fare better. Which is good cause I'm not sure I can watch anymore of Williams getting manhandled at LT or Quick dropping passes.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I really can't assess, a combination of mistakes on Goff drops by the receivers and questionable play calling.
Until they give Goff a situation to create some rhythm and confidence I am holding my opinion.
The game on the other hand pretty unenjoyable with a couple questions being answered plus side Fox, Alexander
Britt Negatives Quick

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I didn't like the Goff trade, partially because we gave up too much for two years, and secondly, not sure Fisher will ever use a gunslinger type qb.