GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like the same shit play-calling as last year. If Fisher sticks us with another year of shitty, conservative play-calling, I'm going to spend a year calling for his head.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
My Fantasy football team was coined in jest.....but starting to wonder...and you don;t want to know what it is.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ummm hahaha blue font? Cause he didn't get hit when he just fumbled and he clearly hasn't fumbled every time he's been hit cause he's only fumbled twice.
Not watching the game but I didn't think he would fumble again without being hit .

lockdnram21

Legend
No QB or WE will do anything in this horrible offense... run, run, pass, run,pass,run, run.. I know it's preseason but damn no creativity... we say it every year in preseason. Then they do exact same thing in regular season

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not watching the game but I didn't think he would fumble again without being hit .
Ah so it was a false assumption you didn't know what happened you just assumed he got hit got it. Also for the record he hasn't fumbled every time he's been hit. In fact he's fumbled twice so far. Once after tripping over his own lineman and that time it was a shotgun and before he fully had the ball he started looking up to his WR's. Happens sometimes for QB's in shotgun formation.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Has Goff taken any reps under center tonight? Seems like he's been going shotgun a lot. Just an observation.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly with the way these guys catch the ball and the way Fisher is running his offense again screw it I'm on board with Goff sitting the whole year and letting a new HC and OC come in to work with him next year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly with the way these guys catch the ball and the way Fisher is running his offense again screw it I'm on board with Goff sitting the whole year and letting a new HC and OC come in to work with him next year.

Yep. I'm good with this.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ah so it was a false assumption you didn't know what happened you just assumed he got hit got it. Also for the record he hasn't fumbled every time he's been hit. In fact he's fumbled twice so far. Once after tripping over his own lineman and that time it was a shotgun and before he fully had the ball he started looking up to his WR's. Happens sometimes for QB's in shotgun formation.
Who really cares . I'm too old to get a long speach for no reason . His play speaks for itself.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Donall got beat and Goff should have thrown the ball with more arc, or out of bounds.