GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
As long as Fisher here no good WE will come only way to grt one is by draft or trade

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
You definitely play this kid the whole 2nd half ...
And u see why
On my phone ..no chat...got a bunch to say ..but D only needs 7

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Looks like the same crap play-calling as last year. If Fisher sticks us with another year of crappy, conservative play-calling, I'm going to spend a year calling for his head.

IDK some of the mistakes are solely on Goff, IMHO.

TexasRam

Legend
Why do our screens always suck.

And then the other team takes it to the house on their screen.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The play calling has done jared no favours tonight. Started well then fisher went all fisher ball on him and he lost whatever rhythm he had on that first drive.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IDK some of the mistakes is solely on Goff, IMHO.

Some of the mistakes are certainly on Goff. Some of the mistakes are on the WR. But it's hard not to notice that the Rams aren't attacking vertically. That shit is old.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Second time I've used the ignore feature and he only had a handful of posts this time :D

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The thing pissing me off the most, is the fact that Brian fuckin Quick is gonna make this team with basically no fuckin competition. Why the fuck hasn't Williams, Thomas, McRoberts or even Austin Hill gotten fuck all? How the hell can you observe these guys when you have Quick dropping all of the opportunities?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hopefully Mannion plays game 4 like he did in game 1.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
This is a long ass game. Hope the second half goes quicker. Need to convert some 3rd downs. Hope this is a wake up call for Goff. I mean he isn't getting much help, but if someone's gonna turn this game around its gonna be him. Time to see some leadership from him.

nanotech

Rookie
Life's a bitch, and then you die.
Honestly with the way these guys catch the ball and the way Fisher is running his offense again screw it I'm on board with Goff sitting the whole year and letting a new HC and OC come in to work with him next year.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Don't know why people are complaining about the wrs. It's been runs and screens since the first drive. How on earth are they supposed to choose which bubble wr makes the cut with this shit?