GDT - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
As I said during the losing streak.. the Rams Defense is far from this team's biggest problem. It's the offense and turnovers by a WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE margin.

Ram65

Legend
Stafford HAS TO throw that ball in front of Higbee so he can run for the first down.

All game and all season he has not been as pinpoint accurate as advertised.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
McVay has gone back to his old style now that he has more of his core players. We played better with limited team.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ravens D coughed up 95 points in the past 3 games. Rams 7 so far.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great tackle there. If Higs doesn’t have to reach back for it, he probably gets the 1st. Plenty of time left.
Time for the d to force a 3 and out

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
somebody tell the ravens D coordinator you can’t play press coverage with your DB’s on 3rd and whatever………

Who knew you could, and get a crustal stop.

Sad wOoOOoOoO

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
FYI, as of now, Michel has only 12 carries. And our offense is struggling. Wonder if there is a connection there ...

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
What a boring stale performance by what is supposed to be the most electrifying offense. We need some help here from the football gods…

TXRams86

The Infamous
Why punt there?
"I have all the faith in the world for those guys on defense and know that I can rely on them to get us a turnover when we really need it."
- McVay every time his team is down multiple scores and he punts on short yardage situations.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Not our game. We'd be blown out if the Ravens were full strength.

Not a single ounce of me trusts this team

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
As I said during the losing streak.. the Rams Defense is far from this team's biggest problem. It's the offense and turnovers by a WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE margin.
You mean like last year??

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ravens D coughed up 95 points in the past 3 games. Rams 7 so far.
Yup. They’re a damn good football team.
Btw, the Jets are beating the Bucs and Atlanta is beating the Bills.
Football is hard

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FYI, as of now, Michel has only 12 carries. And our offense is struggling. Wonder if there is a connection there ...

He's got a lot of targets too and has been pass blocking. Need to somewhat watch how much were using him