GDT - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Hoping this game turns out to me one of Matthew's several career com-from-behind wins. Asking the D to do a lot though.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fucking Rams. I'm not even watching it and they are frustrating me. Fuck.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
He's got a lot of targets too and has been pass blocking. Need to somewhat watch how much were using him

Fair enough, but we need the ground game. Especially on days when our QB struggles, of which today is one of those days.

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
The offense goes three and out and I'm going to read about the defense giving up too much time of possession after this game.
And we get to see you continue to kiss Morris’s backside. I’m convinced you’re his boyfriend.

WoOOooOOoo

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
During the losing streak things were a bit different both all units were not working in unison now though the defense has held its end up and let's not forget we have a touchdown because of the help from the defense.

I try to be as impartial as possible and call a spade a spade and last game we won despite Stafford and this game we are losing because of the offense and especially Stafford.
I have to be honest

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Rams will moat likely lose out from here and lose 1st round of playoffs.

We are all over the spectrum here as a team.

Stafford can score more than Goff, but is the same for turnovers and game collapse.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Defense is doing what I asked. Trying to win when the Offense isn't.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Our D is just not getting enough credit. Morris is literally trying to get the ball back to give our O an oppurtunity to score…

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
See Huntley smart enough not to be a hero throws it away. Those are winning plays. Love Stafford but he needs to wake up.

Tano

Legend
That was a good play call on 2nd and long - if you going to play 10 yards off the ball - blitz damn it