GDT - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He Also got us to a super bowl

I like Matt Stafford and he has my full support … but we gave a young promising (in some peoples eyes ) plus two first rounders for another turnover prone qb
What does that have to do with turnovers?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Defense still hasn't let up a touchdown today.
No turnovers and the Rams are winning.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
9 point deficit. Do we have 9 points in us this half? If so can the defense stop them? I ain't confident to be honest.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Defense did it's part. Time for the offense to turn it over again.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And that’s ballgame. We can’t win games with defense alone. Defense isn’t that good. Just gave up a long drive for 3 points that ate up clock. Championship defense don’t do that.

Ram65

Legend
When is Floyd going to learn to stay outside on the rush and not let the QB run outside?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Ok you surmise it’s a bad play call…(personally I think it’s just herd mindset around here gonna look up the numbers after the game but that’s not the point) throw it away…take the sack…you can’t just turn it over and say it’s on the coach
I agree with that, but I think the empty sets have been problematic for a while now, since Stafford has got into his turnover groove.
Maybe I'm putting too much on that.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Guys again Morris calls some boneheaded plays as well but I'm not going to blame the defense in any way here they have been more than good. They didn't give up the pick 6 and we could be doing the same thing to them on offense but we are not. The defense will get tired at some point. Take away the pick 6 and up until this fg and we would of actually had the lead.

The Ramowl

Starter
9 pt game and still 20 minutes to play. The sky hasn't fallen, we can do it.
Matt, time for some redemption