GDT - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
And yea the empty sets unless you add some tricks in there your just giving away what your going to do and no matter the team they just sit on it. That shit does need to stop or at least add a wrinkle to it to keep defenses honest.

Now it's hero ball time and that's scary in this environment

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
What a response by the Rams Offense

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Look at Stafford crazy happy feet. He looks like he's tap dancing.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Ok you surmise it’s a bad play call based solely on the way we line up pre snap not based on route concepts or what the defense shows. You do know we run different plays out of empty set right? (personally I think it’s just herd mindset around here gonna look up the numbers after the game but that’s not the point) throw it away…take the sack…you can’t just turn it over and say it’s on the coach

The formation takes away any pretense that we will run the ball and telegraphs a pass. Generally, we have had a lot of negative plays out of the empty set backfields the last two years, and going to it in a game when your QB is struggling is just not a good idea. That doesn't excuse Stafford for the turnover - as I said, he should have secured the ball. But McVay is his own worst enemy, and seems to not know when or how to compensate when his QB is having a bad day.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
like I said game over. This team isn’t going to win a single playoff game. Just watch.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Puch the defender right into the RB

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The offense goes three and out and I'm going to read about the defense giving up too much time of possession after this game.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Quick 3 and out to give them the ball right back so they can milk the rest of the clock this quarter. Awesome!

TexasRam

Legend
Stafford throws behind Higbee forcing a punt.

Some wonder why ball placement is so important in the short game.

Exhibit Z.