GDT - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its probably an understatement to say we need a TD this drive. Even a FG won't cut it. Ravens will likely get a FG their next drive. But a TD by us would keep it a one score game.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Our D is just not getting enough credit. Morris is literally trying to get the ball back to give our O an oppurtunity to score…
I think they are, It is tough when someone is always yelling at you to do so. It is like a child that needs attention

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
You notice we are now running the Goff offense? Run it, roll out sprint passes, safe underneath stuff. McVay fears the QB a bit.

Tano

Legend
one thing I would like to see from Higbee is instead of running oob's - to turn up the field and use his power to run over linebackers and dbs

The Ramowl

Starter
Come on come on, go get 7 and we have a game. Lots of football left to play, I hope the defense has enough gas left, but we're still in it for sure.

Rams77

Starter
i know this is a bad time to ask but why to they call people from NZ Kiwis?

The Ramowl

Starter
You notice we are now running the Goff offense? Run it, roll out sprint passes, safe underneath stuff. McVay fears the QB a bit.
Yes, but for this game it's a good thing, he's making mistakes under pressure, we can't solve it today on the field, so let's take pressure away as much as we can for now and discuss on Monday on how to take a sack