GDT - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well if you want to bring up Goff every time Stafford turns it over, you also might want to remember that it took Goff 2 full seasons (2019/2020) to throw 42 Td’s while Stafford is at 37 (and counting) in only his 16th game
He Also got us to a super bowl

I like Matt Stafford and he has my full support … but we gave a young promising (in some peoples eyes ) plus two first rounders for another turnover prone qb

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm gonna be right there pulling for our guys come playoff time. But I don't have the confidence I had the first half of the season. Stafford isn't showing he can stay away from soul crushing pick sixes. And avoiding turnovers in general. That won't win in the playoffs. May not win today.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even a FG here and it’s over. Our turnover machine offense can’t score points.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
regardless.. McVay didn’t fumble the ball.

Every damn mistake by Stafford is always someone else’s fault.
I give Stafford his share of the blame, but McVay's play calls drive me crazy.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look at that clock..........

Time is disappearing

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
So if McVay calls empty set Matthew Stafford is automatically no longer responsible for a negative outcome? What kind of take is this?

It can be both. McVay called an empty set play that eliminated the threat of a run, when the run had been working, putting Stafford in a bad position ... and Stafford failed to secure the ball when hit.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
3rd and 7.. better dial up the Raheem special.. 10 yards off and leave the middle of the field open.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
16-7 is gonna be tough to come back from. 20-7 and you can forget it.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What really hurts is I feel sorry for coop …. On the verge of the greatest receiving season and we can’t complete any drives

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still a lot of game left, only down by six. One big play and the game changes.

Tano

Legend
One thing I will give to Raheem - once he gets closer to the end zone - they play really well

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Lol. It's too short a distance. Should've just reset and lock 'em down on the next set of downs.
Yeah I know the probability isn't good but fuck it, it's gameday aka a good time to be delusional at times lol

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It can be both. McVay called an empty set play that eliminated the threat of a run, when the run had been working, putting Stafford in a bad position ... and Stafford failed to secure the ball when hit.
Ok you surmise it’s a bad play call based solely on the way we line up pre snap not based on route concepts or what the defense shows. You do know we run different plays out of empty set right? (personally I think it’s just herd mindset around here gonna look up the numbers after the game but that’s not the point) throw it away…take the sack…you can’t just turn it over and say it’s on the coach