GDT - Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Henderson is the starting HB. Who do you want them to run?
I think the point was we dont have enough time to run it. If you don't get it you screw yourself. Even if we get the onside you leave yourself no time. Just bad clock management.

See..

TXRams86

The Infamous
Even Aikman called out Mcvay for that 3rd down call. How embarrassing.
Aikman's been shitting on a lot of our play calls today. Offense, defense, special teams. And rightfully so, we deserve all the criticism we've brought upon ourselves.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Mcvay is scary in his own head. I love our coach I think he has meant and means everything to us but he definitely is spiralling. It clearly shows in him and maybe in Stafford.

Mcvay is too self aware about how will it look if he can't win with all these pro bowl players and he is spiralling and reeking of desperation. Then I think it trickles to Stafford together they both seem desperate. Now if Staffords elbow is messed up then he has an excuse but mcvay wow!

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We have a real coaching problem... not giving up on mcvay and the team but the playcalling has not been up to par

It hasn't been for a few years. McVay got away with it though because he could scapegoat Goff. With Stafford playing like Goff in his worst performances last year, McVay doesn't have anyone else to hide behind now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don’t make up excuses. You know damn well they can rotate RBs.
You're getting even more nonsensical. They did rotate HBs. The running game stunk today. Running the ball more wasn't the answer. We weren't getting shit on the ground.

TXRams86

The Infamous
McVay the head coach needs to do some soul searching and start focusing on all sides of the ball. Hire someone to be a senior advisor of sorts for him next year. McVay the offensive coordinator needs to give it up and let someone else take over. He hasn't been calling good games and his heavy reliance on 11 personnel needs to be reconsidered.

MachS

Hall of Fame
You're getting even more nonsensical. They did rotate HBs. The running game stunk today. Running the ball more wasn't the answer. We weren't getting shit on the ground.
People keep screaming to run the ball and every time we try on 1st down its 2nd and 8 or 2nd and 9. This OL just doesn't get any push against quality fronts.

Whitworth playing his worst football ever as a Ram, age definitely showing. Edwards is extremely overrated IMO. Allen is inconsistent. Corbett is pretty good but inconsistent. And Havenstein has been very good and our best lineman.