GDT - Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
And Hekker has gone to shit. Why not. Fuck this game.
Last year the thought was that he was not punting as deep as he could because our coverage units were terrible and all. But that excuse won't fly anymore. He is declining before our very eyes and will not be on this team next year.
Good bye Johnny Hekk......it's been fun to know ya.

~ArkyRamsFan~

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
A winning QB on 3rd & 3 throws a 5 yd out for a critical first down to keep a drive going.

A losing QB, on a huge 3rd and 3, throws a 30 yd back shoulder throw to a guy that has only been with the team for 2 weeks.

McVay does not have his Rodgers and this game has made that crystal clear.

I truly hope this ages poorly.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
OBJ is winning me over with each catch not because of the numbers because of how he laying it out there obviously in pain still doesn't know the playbook and also acting in a mature manner. Other than him not much to be excited about and Von Miller has been good when we can actually cove for more than 1 second!!!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
We haven’t ran the ball enough to find a benchmark bro…

If we ran it more we can then dictate.
Michel needs to be running. Not Hendo. If I have to see him bulldoze right into the middle of the OL when there's a cut back or bounce out open I'm going to lose it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Don't look now but the 49ers are only one game behind the Rams. A team we absolutely cannot beat. And we have another game with them. To save the embarrassment I'd almost rather be eliminated by then than be eliminated by them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not really. Its not enough in todays nfl. Try again.
3 yards and a cloud of dust is not a valid strategy in today's NFL. There were games where we should have run it more. Today was not that day. We were getting nothing on the ground. "Run the ball more" is not a solution to every problem.

jacktheripper85

Starter
A winning QB on 3rd & 3 throws a 5 yd out for a critical first down to jeep a drive going.

A losing QB, on a huge 3rd and 3, throws a 30 yd back shoulder throw to a guy that has only been with the team for 2 weeks.

McVay does not have his Rodgers and this game has made that crystal clear.

I truly hope this ages poorly.
Agreed. Just chucking up bombs on crucial down and distance doesn’t give me great confidence in our QB. Reminds me of a guy looking for an easy excuse because he’s not confident he can make a play.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Unless Creed Humphrey has a hidden talent for coordinating a defense, returning punts and kicks, and being an elite QB, I'm not sure what he would be doing for us to solve our pressing issues.
Go back and watch Allen against strong inside defenders. He gets dominated. He was not even first choice for center. It was Corbett. Humphrey would help.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
3 yards and a cloud of dust is not a valid strategy in today's NFL. There were games where we should have run it more. Today was not that day. We were getting nothing on the ground. "Run the ball more" is not a solution to every problem.
It could have been Jrry. I saw plenty of run opps throughout this entire game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shouldn't the GB defender hitting Stafford low have been a 15 yard penalty?