GDT - Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
McVay the head coach needs to do some soul searching and start focusing on all sides of the ball. Hire someone to be a senior advisor of sorts for him next year. McVay the offensive coordinator needs to give it up and let someone else take over. He hasn't been calling good games and his heavy reliance on 11 personnel needs to be reconsidered.
problem is we barely have 1 TE

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
titanic-breaks.gif

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I get what you're saying but when you're behind double digits with 5 minutes to play that might effect your decision making
He does it all the time. The shot to Jefferson worked out, but he threw a deep shot on a critical 3rd down when the D was gassed and needed a break. Again that low percentage play worked in that instance, but they were fortunate.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Hate to say this, but the playoffs are not a slam dunk anymore when you look at the schedule.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Theres plenty of blame to go around this game but another pick 6 by our qb and a fumble in the red zone that led to another td made it nearly impossible to win.

When a team has a pick 6 they win 87% of the time in the NFL…blame whoever/whatever you want but that statistic isn’t a coincidence

TXRams86

The Infamous
problem is we barely have 1 TE
And that's definitely a problem but one to be expected when you rely so heavily on 1 TE in 11 personnel. What I'm saying is that this whole offensive philosophy needs to be reconsidered. You can't build your offense around 90% 11 personnel grouping and be successful when one of your starting 3 WR's goes down and you're scrambling to fill their role. You have no name tight ends like those over in Dallas coming in and contributing so much. Maybe because their OC incorporates them in plenty of plays.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Theres plenty of blame to go around this game but another pick 6 by our qb and a fumble in the red zone that led to another td made it nearly impossible to win.

When a team has a pick 6 they win 87% of the time in the NFL…blame whoever/whatever you want but that statistic isn’t a coincidence
In Stafford's defense on the fumble, he just barely got dropped back and Whit didn't provide any resistance. Was right in Stafford's blind spot.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This was another painful loss that exposed some troubling concerns in a lot of areas.
50+ years of attending and watching games and losses don't get easier.

Be good to each other my ROD family

Last edited:

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In Stafford's defense on the fumble, he just barely got dropped back and Whit didn't provide any resistance. Was right in Stafford's blind spot.
Sure The pressure/sack were on whit but he didn’t drop the ball and gift the other team a td Stafford did

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Sure The pressure/sack were on whit but he didn’t drop the ball and gift the other team a td Stafford did
No, I'm just saying.. there was no chance for Stafford there from the start, you should be expected to get more than 1sec on your blindsided before you get nailed.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Green Bay gained almost 100 yards more against the Rams D in the playoffs.

But…Morris is the problem.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

Not at all. And when your O gives up basically 14, you ain’t winning.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
No, I'm just saying.. there was no chance for Stafford there from the start, you should be expected to get more than 1sec on your blindsided before you get nailed.

Why should he get a pass? The QB1 last year didn't get excused for plays like that?

Stafford has gifted our opposition 14 points off turnovers in each of the last 3 games. Goff got shipped out of here for doing that shit, but now we're going to give Stafford a pass for doing the same thing? No sale.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Why should he get a pass? The QB1 last year didn't get excused for plays like that?

Stafford has gifted our opposition 14 points off turnovers in each of the last 3 games. Goff got shipped out of here for doing that shit, but now we're going to give Stafford a pass for doing the same thing? No sale.
I'm not giving him a pass. I'm saying I'm not as hard on him about it.

Yeah, Goff was also doing it fully healthy.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

Stafford gets no pass from me.
2 losses were on him and he contributed to the third.

3 TD passed? Great, if you don’t give up 2 TDs with turnovers. Those are empty stats.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
You're getting even more nonsensical. They did rotate HBs. The running game stunk today. Running the ball more wasn't the answer. We weren't getting shit on the ground.
Keep tooting your own horn buddy. Your right Jrry. You always been right, about everything.