GDT - Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Weird how LaFluer & Shanny always have their teams ready for these matchups.
Shanny and his 49ers are beating the Vikings right now. His team is doing more with less and they'll be right on our heels with our loss and their win today. Nothing short of pathetic for our group.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go back and watch Allen against strong inside defenders. He gets dominated. He was not even first choice for center. It was Corbett. Humphrey would help.
The help Humphrey would give wouldn't address our biggest issues. If anything, I wish we drafted a better WR. That's what we need right now.
It could have been Jrry. I saw plenty of run opps throughout this entire game.
Bullshit.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Shanny and his 49ers are beating the Vikings right now. His team is doing more with less and they'll be right on our heels with our loss and their win today. Nothing short of pathetic for our group.
Oh, they’ll finish ahead of the Rams.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congrats, McVay. What a moronic decision.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The help Humphrey would give wouldn't address our biggest issues. If anything, I wish we drafted a better WR. That's what we need right now.

Bullshit.
Yeah because they run fk’n Henderson.

Michel would of got that 1st no doubt…

Jrry your looking at the run game through the eyes of Henderson…

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
A winning QB on 3rd & 3 throws a 5 yd out for a critical first down to keep a drive going.

A losing QB, on a huge 3rd and 3, throws a 30 yd back shoulder throw to a guy that has only been with the team for 2 weeks.

McVay does not have his Rodgers and this game has made that crystal clear.

I truly hope this ages poorly.
I get what you're saying but when you're behind double digits with 5 minutes to play that might effect your decision making

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even Aikman called out Mcvay for that 3rd down call. How embarrassing.

The Ramowl

Starter
We have a real coaching problem... not giving up on mcvay and the team but the playcalling has not been up to par