GDT - Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Without the turnovers, the Rams D did good enough to win.

Special Teams & offense did not.

And THE TEAM was not ready to go coming off a bye.

That’s on McVay, 100%.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
But… sure… Morris is the problem for this team.

I just don’t have the heart to break down schematically and structurally why Morris needs to go beyond what I’ve said in the fire Morris thread.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
we clearly did make an effort to come out running today... but in the end it had no bearing.
To be fair I saw no effort in winning. Especially coming off a BYE week, but the run at times could of helped us more if we just took the shot. But we forced too many pass plays where there wasn’t much… We failed to play methodically, and it seems our 3 n out was our end game. We had no plan beyond that.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Keep tooting your own horn buddy. Your right Jrry. You always been right, about everything.
I stopped arguing with this guy. The board seems to love him but he's JAG to me who thinks he knows it all. I'm pretty sure he blocked me because I wouldn't accept his word as gospel after some back and forth.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I just don’t have the heart to break down schematically and structurally why Morris needs to go beyond what I’ve said in the fire Morris thread.
I’d keep saying a few things.

He’s nowhere near the biggest problem on the Rams.

He’s using the players he has.

The defense didn’t lose this game and, in fact, made enough plays in the 4th to make the game competitive.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Stafford gets no pass from me.
2 losses were on him and he contributed to the third.

3 TD passed? Great, if you don’t give up 2 TDs with turnovers. Those are empty stats.

He sure as hell shouldn't after the standard that was previously set and led to the trade that brought him here.

sloramfan

Starter
i hate to say this.. but no way is stafford a ridiculous upgrade over goff...

in fact i think goff may be more accurate than staff...

his pocket awareness may be less than matts, but his passes when given time are way more accurate...

he may also not have the ability to make the ridiculous no look pass, but he's no slouch... especially compared to what i've seen lately from stafford...

honestly, compared to earlier this year, i am leaning toward stafford possibly hiding an injury...

in any case...

go rams

slo

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Without the turnovers, the Rams D did good enough to win.

Special Teams & offense did not.

And THE TEAM was not ready to go coming off a bye.

That’s on McVay, 100%.
They didn't make many stops on 3rd down and gave up long time consuming drives to start the first half and then again to start the second half

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
They didn't make many stops on 3rd down and gave up long time consuming drives to start the first half and then again to start the second half
A few stops in todays nfl should be enough for nfl offenses to capitalize on those possessions. Maybe it wasn’t ENOUGH in the sense that we EXPECTED this years D to play like lasts years…I think regardless this game could of been much closer and a lot of the mishaps on O could of been avoided.. Whats done is done, time to hit the hay and get ready for next weeks disappointment..

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I guess my only take on this whole thing is that I think I know what it was like to live in Chernobyl...

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
D-line guys that are better because of Donald and 2 guys that have been awful in the Browns secondary
And SJD.

They may be bad for Browns, but were a huge step up from what the Rams are running out there now.

Not really an argument there.

Oh.. Hollins played last year as well. And Young.

So, like, half a defense.

But, go on.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
And SJD.

They may be bad for Browns, but were a huge step up from what the Rams are running out there now.

Not really an argument there.

Oh.. Hollins played last year as well. And Young.

So, like, half a defense.

But, go on.
If 80 yards difference makes you think Morris is better than Staley,great logic

dang

Legend
So now I’m back to Fukin’ watching stats for our best player and hoping we have more than 1 pro bowl player. Go Kupp!! Go Ramsey!!