GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Field looks nice and dry!!! Hopefully it stays that way!

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Headed out to get my haircut.

getting “The McVay”

My hair dude is gay and clueless to sports. Im totally gonna mess with him when he doesnt know what “The McVay” is.

“Dude get with the times, you can go to ANY barbershop on the west coast, order a McVay and they know exactly what you’re talkin bout”

disclaimer-Enter obligatory “Not that theres anything wrong with that”

Thats just mean

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Can you post a pic for me bro? On the road at the moment.
Best I can do off the TV :)

gb1.jpg

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame

Not good... GB has quite a good secondary. As much as we say Ramsey can erase Adams, Woods might well be in for a rough day. And with no Kupp, that's a problem. Jefferson is a rookie and inconsistent. Reynolds is inconsistent as well. Both play quite soft. Hopefully, McVay can dial something up. We'll need people to step up.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
vireheciuhhvh
vkwhwhwbwiucbcbkwjnvkjwnnskj n

eljvneojnvn lebuhkjkjg

Wooooo! Let’s Go!!

keenviuebebuihvoehu

acihwbciuwbivjwb

abwkh behknee

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we scare the Beejeebus out of Rodgers today. Our Defense is getting that good. We are still peaking. I hope AROD he has his life insurance paid up. Release the Kracken!! GOOOO RAMS!!

jacktheripper85

Starter
Not good... GB has quite a good secondary. As much as we say Ramsey can erase Adams, Woods might well be in for a rough day. And with no Kupp, that's a problem. Jefferson is a rookie and inconsistent. Reynolds is inconsistent as well. Both play quite soft. Hopefully, McVay can dial something up. We'll need people to step up.

Higbee and Everett are going to have to make an impact in the passing game today.