GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Thinking if they are to win this game, Everett needs to step up today. Reynolds does as well, but Everett has been quiet for quite a while. Time to make a big play or two.

Would like too see him line up at FB few times then hit him on that FB down the sideline at they hit in Washington this yr.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Come on Gnome! My son's travel team plays in a baseball showcase in Houston this weekend and he's actually starting pitcher right around kickoff time.

I had the wife fly out with him.

Get your priorities straight brother!

:)

I tried that. My wife volunteered to go but Lincoln wanted me to go. He said nobody can read his swing like I do and since it’s cold and he hasn’t swung since mid October he thinks he might be rusty.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
tenor.gif

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Did anyone just catch that fox piece that's twice love or hate Goff it was so disrespectful...talked about the old qbs left paving the way for the young ones who hope to be in canton....they showed all the young ones left except Goff and now the actually talking about them and again no Goff. I may have my take on Goff and it's always to do what's best for the rams but damn that's disrespect and lame. I'm actually at a loss for words. That was completely shitting on Goff. Wow

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did anyone just catch that fox piece that's twice love or hate Goff it was so disrespectful...talked about the old qbs left paving the way for the young ones who hope to be in canton....they showed all the young ones left except Goff and now the actually talking about them and again no Goff. I may have my take on Goff and it's always to do what's best for the rams but damn that's disrespect and lame. I'm actually at a loss for words. That was completely shitting on Goff. Wow
Goff is tough. He will respond with his play.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ummm.... Yeah, F that. I hated travel baseball when my son played it. Actually, so did he. It's a money and time drain. Skip that shit today brother. It's game day!!!

It’s our first year in it. He subbed for a team last year. I love seeing him play but yeah, full weekends can be a real drain. My kid is very athletic but never had a decent coach. I wanted to see what he could do with better coaching. Plus this gets him out of his comfort zone. Playing with kids from different towns with different coaches will be uncomfortable at first and help him grow. The guy running the teams is a former MLB player. He seems to have a lot of connections for good coaching.

RamWoodie

Legend
Don't sweat it, it's gonna be Akers day with some Goff to Woods or Higbee peppered in
Goff will need to spread the ball around and look to guys like Reynolds and Jackson too. Know that the Packers are gonna try and take Woods away with Kupp out. They will think it just got easier for their defense. Of Course Higbee, Everett, and Mundt also. In fact...Everett might line up at WR a bit also.

The Rams have to be who they are on offense and PLAY THEIR GAME!!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Goff is tough. He will respond with his play.

We all hoping for that but my comments more geared at fox that's messed up. He does have accomplishments no matter what anyone says or feels not to mention he is in the playoffs too like why exclude him twice. And listen I maybe more than half off the wagon and would love Watson but please stop with Lamar Jackson....Goff is a better quarterback. I'm not talking exciting running and I understand he was am MVP but stop the guy has one playoff win against a crap defense. I try to stay grounded that fox stuff was bullshit man.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

I saw a graphic highlighting all of the matchups this weekend. It was all the QBs except for Rams. I think it was Ramsey

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I saw a graphic highlighting all of the matchups this weekend. It was all the QBs except for Rams. I think it was Ramsey

Yea the aikman canton speech about the old greats currently in and how that paved the way for the young ones Allen Maholmes and Jackson no mention of Goff and even on the live conversation no mention. Kind of disrespectful and no matter like or hate it's not right.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I hate having to work during the game. Hopefully I get stuck at a job where they are watching the game again like last week. My job before lunch was a big job so it helps my numbers and may buy me a little time to park my van and watch on my phone. No Kupp is gonna make things rough for Goff, he will need to use Higbeast more today and let the big guy rumble.