GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
7pjojf6h7pb61.png

We got this!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The one thing killing me is the media OVERKILL on these games. I'm just gonna stay busy until 30 mins before game time.

When it's over...I'D LIKE TO SEE RODGERS SITTING ON THE BENCH, LIKE BIG BEN AFTER THE BROWNS BEAT THE STEELERS.

I TRULY THIN THIS IS THE BEST MATCHUP FOR THE RAMS...WE'LL SEE IN A BIT!!!
Yeah, I have seen at least 55 years of pregame and I just am board with it.
Ill be there at game time though. GO RAMS! SLICE UP THOSE CHEESE HEADS GOUDA!!

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
If LA can win the TO battle by 2, and a D score, we win it. Just like with the effin' Chickens. Need to see Hekker back to form as well. Wassup with him?

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heard he was hobbling when he got off the plane, no bueno. Contusions are painful.
Damn. Guessing he is not going to play at this point.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
We need Akers best game today to have a chance to win and I think he can do it. He's put up big numbers against better run defenses. With that said, they are going to stack to box, pure and simple. They will not fear Goff, and, honestly, why should they. He has not played well in cold weather games.... ever. Add to that, a mangled thumb and likely Kupp out or at like 60%. That all suggests the box will be completely stacked all the time. We will need to get some completions early in the game to lighten the box a bit for Akers to establish himself. If we can maintain some good run blocking, we should be able to win time of possession and once again rely on our D to hold them to few points. We CAN win this, we just need to play mistake free. GO RAMS!!!!!

Q729

Legend
We got them right where we want them.
Nothing to lose!
The one thing killing me is the media OVERKILL on these games. I'm just gonna stay busy until 30 mins before game time.

When it's over...I'D LIKE TO SEE RODGERS SITTING ON THE BENCH, LIKE BIG BEN AFTER THE BROWNS BEAT THE STEELERS.

I TRULY THIN THIS IS THE BEST MATCHUP FOR THE RAMS...WE'LL SEE IN A BIT!!!
Yeah, eff all that noise. I gave up on it years ago. When it all comes down to it, they don't know what the hell is gonna go down either. Then you have that other entertainment crap they throw in there during the post season. Eff that even more.

…..

Legend
Headed out to get my haircut.

getting “The McVay”

My hair dude is gay and clueless to sports. Im totally gonna mess with him when he doesnt know what “The McVay” is.

“Dude get with the times, you can go to ANY barbershop on the west coast, order a McVay and they know exactly what you’re talkin bout”

disclaimer-Enter obligatory “Not that theres anything wrong with that”

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Personally, I think these are some great props from this game, and I put my money where my mouth is:
Reynolds - Most receiving yards in the game +1700
Reynolds - Over 2.5 receptions +130
Reynolds - Over Longest reception 14.5 -115
Akers - Total rushing yards OVER 77.5 (-115) Think this is a slam dunk
Akers - Total rushing/receiving yards OVER 95.5 (-115)
Akers - Total rushing attempts OVER 18 (-125) Another slam dunk, when healthy, he is fed 20+ especially today
And for shits and giggles, first touchdown scorer Akers +650

Go make some money gentlemen