GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I've watched the tape and think you're dead wrong.
Yeap and I got thousands of post when I said the same thing about Bradford.

Goff looks left throws left etc etc the Miami game proves my point.

I saw at least 4 5 times in the Cards game Wolf making multiple reads and the throw to Woods and Higs awesome.

If not for motion penalties and a fumble we would have scored another 14.

Plus I'm pretty sure isn't a poster here that would say this was Goffs best year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeap and I got thousands of post when I said the same thing about Bradford.

Goff looks left throws left etc etc the Miami game proves my point.

I saw at least 4 5 times in the Cards game Wolf making multiple reads and the throw to Woods and Higs awesome.

If not for motion penalties and a fumble we would have scored another 14.

Plus I'm pretty sure isn't a poster here that would say this was Goffs best year.

Great. I don't care about Bradford. He's ancient history. You're wrong about Goff not reading the entire field or going through multiple progressions. Like any starting caliber QB, on the vast majority of plays, Goff is going to throw where he looks initially. That's because good QBs are able to decipher the coverage often pre-snap and know where to go with the football. It's amazing the praise some of y'all heap on Wolford for a very mediocre game.

In fact, I can give you two easy examples of Goff looking left and then coming back across the field to find Reynolds against Green Bay:

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Great. I don't care about Bradford. He's ancient history. You're wrong about Goff not reading the entire field or going through multiple progressions. Like any starting caliber QB, on the vast majority of plays, Goff is going to throw where he looks initially. That's because good QBs are able to decipher the coverage often pre-snap and know where to go with the football. It's amazing the praise some of y'all heap on Wolford for a very mediocre game.

In fact, I can give you two easy examples of Goff looking left and then coming back across the field to find Reynolds against Green Bay:
Sorry not going to debate, Goff has many many games to show he went thru a read or 2, Wolf has 1.

You yourself posted Don't know what Goff is,So. And posted about Watson.lol.

Time Tells All and what I'm posting about Goffs lack of reads progression will come true.

Jmho