GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's been a great season, overall. I would love to see the Rams blow out the Packers, but I am just hoping for a great game, and a Rams win. Maybe a 55 yard field goal by Gay with no time left. Good luck to all on this board, and GO RAMS!

JRobinson

MiLB
We win if we establish the run, which we should be to do against this front 7. The defense will show up ready to go, if they don’t, we will lose because this offense isn’t built for shootouts. And then there’s Goff. If he can just execute the game plan without turning the ball over, we have a good shot.

It’s obviously a team game and everyone will have to be on point at playing their part of the Rams body.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You can wait for big games like this for years. Seeing it live is so much better than watching it afterwards.

Well, I have to watch it after the game later. My sons travel baseball coach arranged an indoor practice session at the same time as the Rams game. Leave it a baseball guy to make a decision like that.
Ummm.... Yeah, F that. I hated travel baseball when my son played it. Actually, so did he. It's a money and time drain. Skip that shit today brother. It's game day!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
In Cam we must trust ya'llz. Defense and a running game is our only chance... And it's a good one.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching Cam again last week, he's got that LeSean McCoy loose carry - I know McVay prob brought it up, but no fumbles today kid

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PRE-GAME...
pre game.jpg

POST-GAME...
post game.jpg

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Rams defense is going to take care of business today and shut down that Packer offense!

Jared is going to step up and play playoff winning football.

We got this! Rams for life!

RamWoodie

Legend
The one thing killing me is the media OVERKILL on these games. I'm just gonna stay busy until 30 mins before game time.

When it's over...I'D LIKE TO SEE RODGERS SITTING ON THE BENCH, LIKE BIG BEN AFTER THE BROWNS BEAT THE STEELERS.

I TRULY THIN THIS IS THE BEST MATCHUP FOR THE RAMS...WE'LL SEE IN A BIT!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can wait for big games like this for years. Seeing it live is so much better than watching it afterwards.

Well, I have to watch it after the game later. My sons travel baseball coach arranged an indoor practice session at the same time as the Rams game. Leave it a baseball guy to make a decision like that.
Me too. I’m at work using a coworkers hot spot right now with my iPad, but he leaves at 3:50 central time. I don’t think the sorry assed radio channels where Ilive in Kansas will broadcast this game, dammit!

…..

Legend
Me too. I’m at work using a coworkers hot spot right now with my iPad, but he leaves at 3:50 central time. I don’t think the sorry assed radio channels where Ilive in Kansas will broadcast this game, dammit!
Thanks to the magic of Dish Anywhere , I was able to watch the 1st half on my phone last week. With no wifi!

I tried to use company wifi but i got kicked out for browsing “Sports and Recreation” lol

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Heard he was hobbling when he got off the plane, no bueno. Contusions are painful.