GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I guess three is better than nothing, but shit.

Why they hell did he have to use the TO when the clock was already stopped?

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
See that last play. All that pressure before hand and he rushed his throw even though they only rushed 3. Excellent coordinating by Miami

TXRams86

The Infamous
Such a waste of a possession there. Didn’t try to run it even once with a time out in their pocket.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
That’s what I mean when I saw McVay gets in touch with his inner Martz sometimes.
Has a hard time adjusting in game and can’t let the original game plan go....it SHOULd work....right, but it’s not.
^^^^^This^^^
Been saying this for last 3 years. McVay gets something in his head and just can't let it go. He cannot adapt on the fly.....he can't go to Plan B or C if there is one which I kinda doubt.
Post of the day, fearsomefour.

~ArkyRamsFan~

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Why couldn’t we get 6? Come on McVay show us you are the genius people claim you are. Muster up a gameplan for the 2nd half.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Game like this - and Goff's up-and-down play, as well as McVay's issue against this Patriots look defense - make we wonder if we blew our best and maybe only chance in 2018. Goff just doesn't handle pressure well at times, and I am beginning to really question if he has the consistency and mental toughness to be an elite, SB winning qb. McVay's play calling too has some issues, against this scheme, and often in the red zone. Maybe I'm overreacting to an awful half, but we have seen this play out before, two weeks ago, a lot last year, and in the SB.

I wonder if we're a team - and Goff is the glaring example - that looks great when everything is working - but very beatable in certain situations.

Sorry for the negativity, but this was a very winnable game.

no he doesn’t. He’s Kirk cousins.

Ellard80

Legend
Everett was wide open there.

Some QB's just see the field well - Goff has a great arm and can be very accurate when he is in rythm but he still at this point in his career doesn't see the field well.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Goff had someone open on the backside in the endzone on 2nd down but didn't see him.

Either way 28-10 is doable for us in the second half if special teams can quit giving up big plays and the offense can settle down. Jared's gonna need to win this game for us dudes. The run game is not going to win this we need the QB.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
All creative people worth a toss I’ve ever known are stubborn and flawed people.
Working in a very creativity driven industry for 30+ I will say you are right on.
The stobborness and Micromanaging tendancies are almost always at the forefront of the project.

We are broken people that would find offices as jail cells

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Everett was wide open there.

Some QB's just see the field well - Goff has a great arm and can be very accurate when he is in rythm but he still at this point in his career doesn't see the field well.
Nah he sees the field really well. Got great field vision. He just sometimes doesn't process it quickly enough to pull the trigger. He's mentally "checking" in on himself to make sure its the right throw rather than seeing it and letting it fly.