GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Everett was wide open there.

Some QB's just see the field well - Goff has a great arm and can be very accurate when he is in rythm but he still at this point in his career doesn't see the field well.
Hasn’t been much open today but he has not seen some open guys.
A couple of times right in the middle of the field.

Ellard80

Legend
I'm a big believer in mcvay - but the end of the half there was amateur hour.

Wasted a time out - we could have ran the ball, plus once we wasted that time out the defense knew we were only passing.

It must be the heat.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
103 rushing yards on 20 rushing plays, 5.15 yards per carry. 32 pass plays...116 yards, 3.62 yards per pass, goff under 50 percent and has 4 turnovers...yet we are abandoning the run

Seriously, am I going crazy or something...

Rams77

Starter
Shit Chris Simms was right after all about Goff. I was so mad at all the critics but wow this game Goff just gave the game away. Take a sack a we save 21 points for Miami.

TXRams86

The Infamous
For those of you who argue that McVay doesn’t shoulder blame in these anemic offensive displays: if we had an offensive coordinator that fielded this kind of nonsense, would you be ok with it? If the answer is no then regardless of McVay being out head coach, we have a problem with the offensive play calling.

I personally believe it’s a huge issue. Abandoning the run when it’s the ONLY thing that’s working for you is insane. And any offensive QA analyst would tell McVay he isn’t playing to his team’s strengths. Does he just not care and believes that his system is bulletproof if run correctly? Because teams have shown that it’s not.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
54 total yards of offense by the Dolphins in the first half and the Rams are down by three scores! :mad:

Ellard80

Legend
Hasn’t been much open today but he has not seen some open guys.
A couple of times right in the middle of the field.

I love Goff's arm - but his head has always worried me.

A lot of what has happened today is not his fault -but that doesn't change any of the things I've noticed over the past few years.

JRobinson

MiLB
Guys, McVay made a necessary adjustment with Max protect and 1 v 1 in man coverage.

now is not the time to worry about the defense. I think they will be good.

Now, we run the ball heavily, and be ready for slants, come back’s outs, ins and maybe a play action here or there with boots included. We are not out of this game by any stretch boys.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As bad as this shits been.... I totally think they can crawl back. Just have to do it. A second half Jalen Ramsey sighting could be huge for us

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
That’s what I mean when I saw McVay gets in touch with his inner Martz sometimes.
Has a hard time adjusting in game and can’t let the original game plan go....it SHOULd work....right, but it’s not.

It's a like a gambler doubling down, always going to win the next hand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mcvay better be throwing stuff left right and center and reading them the godamn riot act

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We need the D to give us 3 and out to start the 2nd half and hope McVay and Co. have figured something out.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Everett was wide open there.

Some QB's just see the field well - Goff has a great arm and can be very accurate when he is in rythm but he still at this point in his career doesn't see the field well.

I've been waiting for him to get better at it. Maybe after all this time he is what he is. I'm very depressed right now thinking about our QB situation.