GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Yikes! (Just got home from church) I sort of expected a loss today but this is brutal. I don't understand this team, one week we look like world beaters the next a joke

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Yikes! (Just got home from church) I sort of expected a loss today but this is brutal. I don't understand this team, one week we look like world beaters the next a joke

Giants we look like garbage, beat Washington soundly, whiners we look like garbage, beat chicago soundly, phins we look like garbage...its literally every other week lol

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
So you don’t need 2 ft down only but only a shin? Hmmmm interesting.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Story of the first half...

Flores outscheming McVay. Goff playing like dogshit. Special teams even worse than they have been (and they've been one of the worst in the league all season long).

Defense has played well and still Phins have 28 points. What a crazy fucking game.

EasyE

Starter
watching those leg bones flex when Van hits the ground is disturbing...

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
This how every team should play defense (the dolphins). It’s not how many you send but it’s the multiple looks to confuse the o-line. Rush different guys so that they never know who to block. Never let the QB get comfortable.

TXRams86

The Infamous
If he says "it's on him and he's got to put them in a better position" I'm going to break something!!!!!!!!!
You know it’s coming. And we have a so-called offensive coordinator on the side lines for no reason at all.