GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If we can get 7 here it'll be huge.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Game like this - and Goff's up-and-down play, as well as McVay's issue against this Patriots look defense - make we wonder if we blew our best and maybe only chance in 2018. Goff just doesn't handle pressure well at times, and I am beginning to really question if he has the consistency and mental toughness to be an elite, SB winning qb. McVay's play calling too has some issues, against this scheme, and often in the red zone. Maybe I'm overreacting to an awful half, but we have seen this play out before, two weeks ago, a lot last year, and in the SB.

I wonder if we're a team - and Goff is the glaring example - that looks great when everything is working - but very beatable in certain situations.

Sorry for the negativity, but this was a very winnable game.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Abandon the run.
Abandon the run.
Abandon the run.
Abandon the run.

tenor.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
Boy I really wish we tried to run the fucking ball there and use the timeout if we don’t make it in. Bleh

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
yeah after that red zone series I can't see how we come back in this game

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I’m surprised that wasn’t blocked and returned for a TD

Rams77

Starter
Flores knew his defense would dominate us thats why he chose this game to start Tua. Makes sense