GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robert

Rookie
Dolphins can't stop the run. They're good vs the pass. But if you think we can run every down when the other team is bringing the house and still sustain a drive that's an unrealistic expectation.

They're DARING Goff to beat them.
The problem is we are passing more then we run. Drive the ball down their mouth until they are forced to stop being so much pressure.

Psycho_X

Legend
Goff is hopping his feet so much as soon as he gets the ball now. Happy feet syndrome has taken over.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I almost changed this game a few times now but somehow I’m still watching... idk maybe the Rams are crazy enough to pull this off

fearsomefour

Legend
We all see it. Rams have gashed them in the run all day yet McV is determined to go downfield. Now we HAVE to go downfield.
What a mess. I'm stepping away from this one.
That’s what I mean when I saw McVay gets in touch with his inner Martz sometimes.
Has a hard time adjusting in game and can’t let the original game plan go....it SHOULd work....right, but it’s not.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
I'm done with this team. I keep wasting precious time on a pack of useless assholes each Sunday. Makes my weekends suck and my family deals with my frustration.

No more money spent, no more time!

Done
Wow. 5-2, and they’re useless assholes. OK

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Flores is pissed Belichick got the credit against us in the SB. So he spent the last 2 weeks figuring out how to shame McVay

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The TD was there man.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Would have been... could have been.... should have been amazing