GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
As bad as this has been, a TD drive right here could change the game.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I'm done with this team. I keep wasting precious time on a pack of useless assholes each Sunday. Makes my weekends suck and my family deals with my frustration.

No more money spent, no more time!

Done

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Imagine if Goff would audible for something across the middle when there’s no one there.
Guys are coming to the line with an empty mid field.
Man to man on the outside.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Flores is getting a lot of help from McVay. They really haven't stopped our run game today, but McVay won't stick with it.

Agreed, it's a shit show by both of them (Goof & McVay)....I don't mind losing, but allowing this crap to continue is criminal.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Zero cover. Gotta get the ball out early. Goffs so low on confidence he's staring down his receivers now waiting to make sure they're open. You dont have time for that.

Robert

Rookie
Was it? Or was it the Super Bowl... Followed by a terrible 2019? Followed by this very average at best season with a way better oline and great running game? Time to stop defending him... If he didn't have McVay who knows how he'd look. If McVay doesn't give us a schematic advantage like today the guy cannot make plays on his own.
Give a better long term option and I’m sure people will listen. Never heard you say who they should replace him with

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Dolphins can't stop the run. They're good vs the pass. But if you think we can run every down when the other team is bringing the house and still sustain a drive that's an unrealistic expectation.

They're DARING Goff to beat them.

We can stop giving up on the run when we get a good drive going.

Ellard80

Legend
I was arguing with someone about this a couple weeks ago... our talent on offense isn;t as great as many think.

We don't have great athletes for beating man coverage.

fearsomefour

Legend
On the last fumble the Dolphins rushed 5 Rams had 7 blocking.
Because of the rush design end up with Everett blocking Lawson one on one.
Everett was horrifically bad and should have just held.

oldnotdead

Legend
Get Jefferson in there. They need a WR that can get open FAST and Josh is too damn slow. If they play with no deep safety then Jefferson can take a short pass and go the distance.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Getting Jefferson out there for more snaps might help. Reynolds is where passes go to die, no separation and no ability to bring down jump balls.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Dolphins can't stop the run. They're good vs the pass. But if you think we can run every down when the other team is bringing the house and still sustain a drive that's an unrealistic expectation.

They're DARING Goff to beat them.

That’s how I would play the rams too. When you let Goff get in a rhythm he great but any sort of pressure at all and he’s quite bad.

JRobinson

MiLB
I would like to see McVay allow our receivers to match 1 v 1 against their corners if they’re going to blitz all day. We can’t even let our defense play, we are too busy turning the ball over every two seconds.