GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Flores forcing Goff to beat them. He's not up for it.

quite the opposite. He is daring us to run it. When we do, we clip off 5-8 yards. We just refuse to keep doing it.

we are like a basketball player trying to shoot his way out of a slump. At some point, you gotta stop shooting.

Ramrock 1

Rookie
Weren’t we down 28 -7 to Buffalo and we all know how that turned out. This mother fucker is over

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We all see it. Rams have gashed them in the run all day yet McV is determined to go downfield. Now we HAVE to go downfield.
What a mess. I'm stepping away from this one.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I mean for fuck sake Mcvay can't draw up an option to make them pay for sending the house?
Sending in options that won't work over and over again is how you hang your qb out to dry.
Yes, Goff is not handling it well, thats why its McVays job to not put him in the same position over and over.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
4 turnovers in one half.

I’m not happy w McVay right now, but I’m ready to see someone else out there. Aren’t you?

I'd much rather see playcalls to negate the Dolphins pass rush. It really doesn't matter who's back there otherwise.

Psycho_X

Legend
Henderson has to be injured. Only been Brown with one Akers drive for last three or four drives.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Lol okay, see...lol bro, its one game relax.

Was it? Or was it the Super Bowl... Followed by a terrible 2019? Followed by this very average at best season with a way better oline and great running game? Time to stop defending him... If he didn't have McVay who knows how he'd look. If McVay doesn't give us a schematic advantage like today the guy cannot make plays on his own.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I mean for fuck sake Mcvay can't draw up an option to make them pay for sending the house?
Sending in options that won't work over and over again is how you hang your qb out to dry.
Yes, Goff is not handling it well, thats why its McVays job to not put him in the same position over and over.

this

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'd much rather see playcalls to negate the Dolphins pass rush. It really doesn't matter who's back there otherwise.

sure it does. Have some awareness. Have an internal clock. Read the Situation

fearsomefour

Legend
Maybe Flores has McVay and Goff's numbers. Textbook display on how to negate our passing game and expose Goff's weaknesses against pressure.

Unless we learn to handle this defensive alignment we won't go far in the playoffs if we even make it there. This Rams team looks like a different squad from Monday night and more like the one vs the Niners. This team - playing like this - will lose to Hags, Bucs, Niners, and maybe Cards. That would be 8-8 or 7-9. Ugh.
Have to be able to run man coverage.
Miami has the CBs to do it.
On the play before the last fumble Goff has an open WR running a cross for a gain close to the first down market.
He throws an incomplete pass towards Reynolds instead.
Goff still just doesn’t see obvious things sometimes.
Weak.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
quite the opposite. He is daring us to run it. When we do, we clip off 5-8 yards. We just refuse to keep doing it.

we are like a basketball player trying to shoot his way out of a slump. At some point, you gotta stop shooting.
Dolphins can't stop the run. They're good vs the pass. But if you think we can run every down when the other team is bringing the house and still sustain a drive that's an unrealistic expectation.

They're DARING Goff to beat them.

HellRam

Starter
The Belichick tree continues to give us major problems. Flores is dialed in on us.